The CUCET 2021 Admit Card will be available the 2nd week of May 2021. CUCET, the common access test for central universities is held once a year. It is a national entrance exam organized by the ten central universities. It is called upon to offer admission to the different courses offered at the participating universities.
Admissions will be offered to UG / Integrated, PG & Research programs. In this article, we have mentioned the details of the CUCET 2021 Admit Card. CUCET is fully known as the Common Access Test of the Central Universities and is administered by the Central Universities. These applicants are interested in completing their undergraduate/integrated, graduate, and research programs; They can fill in the CUCET application form through the online mode.
The Central University offers various courses in engineering, management, and law to applicants and they must apply through the online mode if they are interested. CUCET is carried out by 10 Central Universities in India, through this article, applicants will be able to know detailed information about CUCET, which includes Admission Card, Admission Card, How to Download Admission Card, etc.
CUCET 2021 Admit Card
The CUCET 2021 Admit Card will be available the second week of May 2021. The CUCET Admit Card is an important document that must appear on the exam. Without an Admit Card, the proctor will not allow a candidate to enter the exam room. Candidates can choose the exam center according to their choice.
Applicants must enter their application ID and date of birth to download their Admit Card. Applicants should check the details of the uploaded Admit Card, such as name, exam center, exam date and time, signature, photograph, subject code, and instructions provided thereon.
CUCET 2021 Admit Card Dates
Candidates can check below the Announced CUCET 2021 dates for various events:
|Application Form release||2nd week of March 2021|
|Submission of application form||3rd week of April 2021|
|Last date to accept fee||4th week of April 2021|
|Admit card publish||2nd week of May 2021|
|CUCET 2021 Exam||3rd week of May 2021|
|Answer Key release||4th week of May 2021|
|An objection in the answer key||1st week of June 2021|
|Result declaration||3rd week of June 2021|
How to Download Admit Card
Applicants can download their CUCET 2021 Admit Card by following the procedure below:
- Visit the official website link (link will be provided above).
- Open the link and you will be directed to the Admit Card login page.
- Enter your application ID and date of birth format (mm / dd / yyyy).
- Now click on the “Login” button.
- After clicking the login button, your Admit Card will appear on your computer screen.
- Check every detail of the Admit Card and take a hard copy.
- Take extra copies and keep them in a safe place until the intake process.
Important points to keep remember Regarding CUCET admit card
All participating applicants must check the important points of the CUCET Admit Card to remember. These are the important points below for applicants.
- The CUCET Admit Card will be declared through the online mode.
- Candidates must bring the Admit Card to the exam room.
- Applicants must carry the Admit Card securely, and it must not be damaged or missing.
- When unrecognizable information is mentioned on the Admit Card, candidates may not be able to take the exam.
- It is also more important to bring the Admit Card during the counseling session until admission.
- Before downloading the Admit Card, applicants must confirm that the information is displayed correctly on it.
CUCET Exam Centers
The CUCET Exam centers have mentioned below for candidates, and they can check exam centers
|Bandarsindari (CURAJ) Ajmer||Rajasthan|
|New Delhi||New Delhi|
Verification of Admit Card
Applicants should carefully check the Admit Card before loading it. Due to the lack of details, candidates will not be able to sit in the examination room.
Sometimes the candidate’s personal information may not match the details in the documents. In this case, candidates can contact the official authority within three to four days after the exams. Remember to wear identification with a photo Admit Card.