CMC Ludhiana M.Sc. The result of Nursing 2021 was declared on September 27, 2021. Applicants who wish to sit for the entrance examination must complete and submit the application form that will be available online on the official website of the University.
With the help of the entrance examination, qualified candidates will be able to be admitted to the Master of Nursing course at the university and its affiliated colleges. To be admitted to the university, applicants must meet the eligibility criteria defined by the university.
CMC Ludhiana M.Sc. Nursing 2021 Notification – Counseling Started
- 1 CMC Ludhiana M.Sc. Nursing 2021 Notification – Counseling Started
- 2 CMC Ludhiana M.Sc. Nursing 2021 Highlights
- 3 CMC Ludhiana M.Sc. Nursing 2021 Exam Dates
- 4 CMC Ludhiana M.Sc. Nursing 2021 Application Form
- 5 CMC Ludhiana M.Sc. Nursing 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 6 CMC Ludhiana M.Sc. Nursing 2021 Paper Pattern
- 7 CMC Ludhiana M.Sc. Nursing 2021 Syllabus
- 8 CMC Ludhiana M.Sc. Nursing 2021 Admit Card
- 9 CMC Ludhiana M.Sc. Nursing 2021 Result
- 10 CMC Ludhiana M.Sc. Nursing 2021 Counseling
- 11 CMC Ludhiana M.Sc Nursing 2021 Selection Procedure
CMC Ludhiana M.Sc. Nursing 2021 Highlights
|Exam Name||CMC Ludhiana Admission M.Sc. Nursing|
|Full-Form||Christian Medical College Ludhiana Admission M.Sc. Nursing|
|Exam Types||PG Level|
|Conducting Body||Christian Medical College|
|Exam Date||21st September 2021|
|Exam Duration||03 Hours|
CMC Ludhiana M.Sc. Nursing 2021 Exam Dates
Important information regarding important events and dates is listed below for the candidate’s reference:
|Application form||1st September 2021|
|Due date to download the Application Form||18th September 2021|
|The due date for receipt of the Application Form||18th September 2021|
|Admit Card||20th September 2021|
|Date of entrance exam||21st September 2021|
|Result||27th September 2021|
|Counseling; Scrutiny of original certificates Testimonials & Submission of Fees||29th September 2021|
|Medical examination||30th September 2021|
|Orientation / Classes||To be announce|
|Second Counseling||30th September 2021|
|Application for Vacant Seats till||November 2021|
|Exam Date||November 2021|
CMC Ludhiana M.Sc. Nursing 2021 Application Form
Important information related to the application form is mentioned below for applicants’ reference:
- CMC Ludhiana M.Sc. The 2021 nursing application form was published on September 1, 2021.
- The application form will be available online on the official website of the university for applicants.
- To present yourself to the candidates for the entrance exam, you need to complete the application form.
- When submitting the application form, applicants must enter the necessary basic information.
- Applicants must also upload scanned images of a passport size photo and signatures in the specified size and format mentioned on the official website.
- Applicants must print the form and submit it.
Important details regarding the application fee are listed below for applicants:
- For General and OBC, your application fee is Rs. 1000 / –
- For SC and ST, the application fee is Rs. 800 / –
- Payment of administrative fees by net banking, debit card or credit card.
CMC Ludhiana M.Sc. Nursing 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Important information regarding the eligibility criteria is mentioned below for applicants’ reference:
- Applicants must earn more than 55% of the marks on the qualifying exam.
Qualification for education:
- An applicant wishing to be admitted to the university must have completed the Post-Basic Nursing Bachelor of Nursing, Bachelor of Nursing course from any recognized university or institution.
Medical certificate of aptitude:
- A candidate wishing to sit for the entrance examination must be in good medical condition and must present a certificate of medical fitness approved by the university health center.
- Applicant must be a registered nurse or midwife recognized by the Nursing Council of India.
- Applicants who have at least one year of work experience in bedside nursing or public health nursing or teaching after the declaration of the final result of the Bachelor of Nursing or before or after the Bachelor of Post-Basic Nursing are also eligible.
CMC Ludhiana M.Sc. Nursing 2021 Paper Pattern
Important information related to the paper pattern is listed below for the candidate’s reference:
- Objective questions will be asked during the entrance exam.
- The entrance exam questionnaire will contain a maximum of 180 points.
- The entrance exam will be done in offline mode (written test – paper and pencil test).
- Applicants should check the university’s official website for information on the paper model section.
CMC Ludhiana M.Sc. Nursing 2021 Syllabus
- Nursing Foundation
- Applied Social Science (Psychology and Sociology)
- Medical-Surgical Nursing
- Child Health Nursing
- Nursing Education
- Obstetrical and Gynecological Nursing
- Nursing Administration
- Research Methodology And Statistics
- Applied Biological Science (Anatomy, Physiology, Bio-Chemistry, Micro-Biology, Pathology)
CMC Ludhiana M.Sc. Nursing 2021 Admit Card
The university will provide admission cards on exam day for university students. Official authorities will post all admission card related notifications for applicants in online mode only.
The admission card is an important document that contains important information such as name, registration number, date of birth, address, photograph, signature, exam date, exam time, exam time, exam center, exam center address , etc.
Applicants must carry the admission card with them at the time of the entrance exam, as it is a mandatory document.
Applicants should keep copies of the admission card after uploading the admission card.
CMC Ludhiana M.Sc. Nursing 2021 Result
For the candidates’ reference, the authorities will publish the results online only on the official website of the university.
Applicants must download the result from the website. Applicants should keep copies of the result.
On the basis of the scores obtained in the entrance examination, the official authorities will call the candidates for further admission procedures.
CMC Ludhiana M.Sc. Nursing 2021 Counseling
It will be carried out on the basis of the list of merits established by the authorities. The counseling session will consist of different cycles for applicants.
Applicants who have been admitted to the university during the advisory cycle are invited to come to the designated university for confirmation.
If the seats remain vacant after the seats have been allocated to all candidates, the authorities will invite new candidates for those vacant seats.
Applicants must submit all relevant documents during the counseling session for verification. Applicants must also pay the advisory fee in the form of an application draft in favor of the university.
CMC Ludhiana M.Sc Nursing 2021 Selection Procedure
Applicants’ matching would be based on a written admission test containing objective and multiple-choice questions based on B.Sc. The nursing curriculum is set by the Indian Council of Nursing to a maximum of 180 points.
The test will take place at the Faculty of Nursing, Christian Medical College, Ludhiana; that obtaining at least 35% of the test scores would qualify for admission, which will follow merit in the final result.