CIPET is popularly known as the Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology and was established in 1968 by the government of India with the help of the United Nations Development Program (UNDP) in Chennai. CIPET organized the joint entrance exam, commonly known as CIPET JEE, and is the entrance exam nationwide.
These candidates are interested in being admitted to CIPET; They can complete the application form for the common entrance exam to be admitted to CIPET in online or offline mode. Every year this exam is organized for the candidates.
From this article, candidates can get complete information about CIPET JEE, including the CIPET JEE curriculum, exam template, etc.
CIPET JEE 2021 Syllabus
These candidates have filled in the application form, they have to choose the program for better preparation for the exam and they will prefer it with good preparation, they can get qualified marks in the entrance exam.
There are different undergraduate and undergraduate programs for applicants.
There are two programs available to applicants, namely, undergraduate and graduate programs.
The questions will be asked from the upper secondary curriculum in the undergraduate programs and the questions will be asked from the subjects that you have studied in the undergraduate programs to judge your knowledge and experience in the area of your undergraduate degree in the graduate programs.
CIPET JEE’s program in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
- Vector algebra
- Theory of equations, sequences, and series
- Complex numbers and trigonometry
- Matrices and determinants
- Discrete mathematics
- Probability distributions
- Differential equations
- Integral calculus and its applications Methods of standard types of integration
- Differential calculations
- Analytic geometry
- Thermal and chemical effects of currents.
- Solid and semiconductor devices
- Work, energy, and power
- Description of movement in two and three dimensions.
- Rotary movement
- Optical rays and optical instruments
- Magnetic effect of currents.
- Electromagnetic waves
- Heat and thermodynamics
- Laws of motion
- Introduction and measurement
- Description of movement in one dimension.
- Electromagnetic induction and alternating currents
- Current electricity
- Electrons and photons
- Atoms, molecules, and nuclei
- Transition elements (3D series)
- Preparation, properties, and reactions of alkenes and alkynes.
- Benzene reactions
- General topics
- Principles of qualitative analysis
- Surface chemistry
- Preparation, properties, and reactions of alkanes.
- Nuclear chemistry
- Practical organic chemistry
- Properties and uses of some important polymers
- Extractive metallurgy
- Gaseous and liquid states
- Chemical kinetics
- Amino acids and peptides
- Chemical balance
- Atomic structure and chemical bond.