Postgraduate Diploma in Plastics Testing and Quality Management (PGD-PTQM), Postgraduate Diploma in Plastic Mold Design with CAD / CAM (PD-PMD with CAD / CAM), Diploma in Plastic Mold Technology (DPMT), graduated in plastic technology (DPT), can fill in the application form through the online mode.
Through this content, applicants can obtain complete CIPET JEE information including CIPET JEE advice, consultation dates, advice procedure, etc.
CIPET JEE 2021 Counselling
The CIPET JEE 2021 advisory procedure will be carried out through the Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology and these applicants are shortlisted from the list of merits, they will be called for the advisory procedure.
Applicants will be admitted to different courses at the Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology according to the advisory procedure.
Applicants must receive the required documents at the time of the counseling procedure and this is necessary for applicants.
CIPET JEE 2021 Counselling Schedule
There is a CIPET JEE 2021 consultation schedule mentioned below for applicants, mentioned below.
|Starting of application form||3rd week of April 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form||1st week of July 2021|
|Releasing of admit card||1st week of July 2021|
|CIPET JEE 2021 exam date||2nd week of July 2021|
|Releasing of admission letter||3rd week of July 2021|
|Counseling begins from||4th week of July 2021|
The Procedure of CIPET JEE 2021 Counselling
This is the CIPET JEE 2021 advisory procedure mentioned below for applicants and they should follow it.
- Based on a candidate score such as 10 + 2 points, CIPET score, reserve or general category, handicapped or physically handicapped quota, sports quota, the list of merits will be prepared.
- The counseling process will be carried out based on the list of merits
- Applicants must complete their choice of colleges to which they wish to be admitted.
- Seats will be assigned to candidates at the time of the counseling process.
- Applicants can reserve their places by paying the admission fee.
- Candidates can also remove their names from the board.
Required Documents for CIPET JEE 2021 Counselling
There are the required documents mentioned below to bring to the test center.
- Original notice letter accompanied by a photocopy of the notice letter
- Original admission card accompanied by a photocopy of the admission card.
- The bank transfer must be carried out following the guidelines mentioned in the CIPET JEE prospectus.
- All originals and at least 2 photocopies of the tenth and twelfth class certificates.
- Classification card / room ticket.
- Dashboard (if applicable).
- Original diploma / provisional certificate if a candidate applies
- Community certificate (SC / ST / OBC / Other) signed by the authorized authority
- Medical documents mentioned in the CIPET JEE application form
- 4-6 photos in passport format in color and black and white
- Other supporting documents mentioned in the CIPET JEE application form.