There are various undergraduate, graduate, and diploma programs available to applicants, and those applicants who wish to take these courses can apply for the CIPET JEE 2021 exam.
Through this article, applicants can know the complete information of CIPET JEE 2021, including the CIPET JEE application form, application dates, application form filling procedure, etc.
CIPET JEE 2021 Application Form
The CIPET JEE 2021 application form will be available on the 2nd week of January 2021, and these applicants who wish to complete their different engineering programs can complete the CIPET JEE application form in online mode on the official website of the Institute. central engineering and plastics technology. Applicants should check the eligibility criteria before completing the application form, which is necessary for applicants.
CIPET JEE Application Fee
The CIPET JEE application fee is mentioned below for applicants, and they need to make payment when completing the application form.
- The application fee is Rs 250 / – for general applicants and Rs 50 / – for SC / ST.
- Fees can be paid by Demand Draft in favor of CIPET payable to Bhubaneswar.
- There is no application fee for applicants belonging to Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, Tripura.
CIPET JEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
There are the CIPET JEE Eligibility Criteria as mentioned below for candidates
|For PGD-PPT||3-year degree in science stream with Chemistry.|
|For PGD-PTQM||3 years of degree in science stream with Chemistry, Physics & Mathematics.|
|For PD-PMD with CAD/CAM||3-year Diploma in Mechanical, Plastics Technology, Tool/Production Engineering, Mechatronics, Automobile Engineering, Tool & Die Making, DPMT/DPT (CIPET) or equivalent exam.|
|For DPMT & DPT||Matric passes candidates with Science, Mathematics, and English can apply for this course.|
|For M.E/M.Tech-(Plastic Engineering/Technology)||B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc. Engg.(4years) in Mechanical / Chemical/ Production/Polymer/Plastics Engineering/Technology
M.Sc. in Polymer Science/Chemistry with Polymer specialization
|M.Tech-PNT||B.E./B.Tech.(4years) in Mechanical Plastics/ Engineering/Technology/Polymer/Chemical
M.Sc. in Polymer Science/Physics/Chemistry with valid GATE score
|M.Sc.-PS||B.Sc. (Science) Degree with Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry/Polymer Science/Applied Chemistry/Industrial Polymer Chemistry/Chemistry as one of the major subject|
|M.Sc. (Tech)||H.Sc./12th with Maths, Physics & Chemistry|
CIPET JEE 2021 Application Form Dates
There are the important dates of the CIPET JEE Application Form has mentioned below for candidates, and they have to check it.
|Commencement of Online Application Form||2nd week of January 2021|
|Last date for sale and receipt of filled-in Application Form||3rd week of May 2021|
|Admit Card Date||2nd week of May 2021|
|Date of Examination||last week of May 2021|
Procedure to fill CIPET JEE Application Form
This is the procedure mentioned below for applicants to fill out the CIPET JEE application form, and they must follow it.
- These applicants will be eligible for admission; They can apply and complete the application form within the established deadline.
- By logging into the official CIPET website, applicants can fill out the application form, and to log in, they need to register themselves.
- Applicants must also upload the photograph and signatures on the application form.
- And they must remember the required specifications of the photograph and the signature.
- Payment of administration fees can be made by debit/credit card or net banking.
- If applicants have a 10 + 2 grade or a diploma from a recognized board or university, they must upload this certificate on the CIPET JEE exam application form.