The university is known to be all the rage and is considered the most beneficial institution in Bangalore as it provides an improved and decent education to its students in humanities, social sciences, business, science, management, commerce, education and law. on the road.
The entrance test to the Universidad de Cristo is carried out with the availability of BBA, BBA (Hons), BBA (Finance and International Business), BBA (Finance and Accounting), BA LLB (Hons), BBA LLB (Hons) , B Com (Hons), B Com (International Finance), B Com (Professional), BA-CEP and BHM application method is activated in December. The selection procedure for these programs includes a Christ University entrance test, a skills assessment test, a micro presentation, and a personal interview.
Christ University 2022 Notification – Application Released
- 1 Christ University 2022 Notification – Application Released
- 2 Christ University 2022 Overview
- 3 Christ University 2022 Important Dates
- 4 Christ University 2022 Application Form
- 5 Christ University 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Christ University 2022 Exam Pattern
- 7 How to Prepare for Christ University
- 8 Christ University 2022 Exam Syllabus
- 9 Christ University 2022 Admit Card
- 10 Christ University 2022 Results
- 11 Christ University 2022 Admission Procedure
Christ University 2022 Overview
The overview of Christ University has mentioned below for the candidates and they have to check it.
|Courses Offered||UG / PG / Ph.D. & M.Phil|
|Application Mode||Online / Offline|
|Helpline||Tel – 080 4012 9600 / 91 80.4012.9100|
|Address||Hosur Main Road
|Vice-Chancellor||Dr. Fr Abraham Vettiyankal Mani|
|State / UT||Karnataka|
Christ University 2022 Important Dates
Christ University 2022 Important Dates can be checked from the table formulated below.-
For MBA Courses
|Availability of Online Application (Out)||1st October 2021|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||31st January 2022|
|Release of Selection Process Admit Card||3rd February 2021|
|Group Discussion||6th February 2021|
|Micro Presentation & Personal Interview||6th to 10th February 2021|
|Publication of Selection Process Result||15th February 2021|
For UG & PG Courses
|Availability of Online Application||December 2022|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||August 2022|
Christ University 2022 Application Form
The Christ University 2022 application form was published on October 1, 2022 for MBA courses. The Christ University 2022 application form will generally be submitted as an online form for all programs and an offline form intended only for some programs.
The way to register for the entrance or entrance exam is described on the official website. Applicants will need to complete an online application form to sit for the entrance exam. The university office will accept the completed online application form along with the application fee and other required brochures.
At the time of application, students should receive all necessary details such as name, date of birth, parents’ names, residential address, contact and other essential details. The application form is completed online. However, they must be enlisted by originally producing a login ID that contains a correct email address and password.
At the end of the application, proceed to the next step, which is submitting the form. It is easy to locate the submit button on the web page. Go ahead and submit the details. But the business is not accessible without the payment of fees.
- Applicants who wish to have their form completed with the correct procedures must pay the fee in accordance with the instructions of the officials concerned.
- Applicants will need to submit the application registration fee via credit card / debit card / net banking.
- The registration amount to be paid for Christ University BBA 2018 is 5000 rupees, which must be done online or on demand.
- No application fees will be charged upon termination of admission.
Christ University 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Those who are considering enrolling in the Christ University 2022 application process without any knowledge of the eligibility criteria are completely unaware that it is impossible to complete the application form without meeting the d-factor.
Applicants must pass 10 + 2 Karnataka (PUC / ISC / CBSE / NIOS / State Councils) of any subject (Humanities, Social Sciences, Business and Management, Sciences) by a board established in India. Applicants participating in the international course must have the consent of the IAU regarding the assessment of no more than C or his correspondent.
Candidates taking the +2 exams in March-May 2022 can decide on the exam based on the 26th and 12th grade sheets. Eligibility criteria for foreign category students: One parent is outside of India (except Nepal) with a work permit / residence permit.
Indian citizen supported by an organization / activity outside of India, even though the parents are from India. Indian National has completed studies designed for qualification examination in any foreign / Indian program outside of India.
Complete Studies of Indian Nationality Designed for Qualification Exam in Foreign Programs in India
The application process for those seeking admission through the NRI student type is different. There are subtleties on the official site.
Eligibility Criteria for International Students-Foreign citizens, PIO cardholders, and OCI:
- International students from non-English speaking countries must show that they have passed the qualifying exam in the English language or
- Have IELTS 6.0 without the scores being part of the total scores below 5.5 or TOEFL (paper) 550, TOEFL (computer) of 213 or TOEFL (IBT) of 79 scores
Candidates who do not have the indicated prequalifications will also need to register for:
- Intensive English Certificate Course (full time) conducted from March to May
- A one-semester (part-time) English language certificate course that takes place after a regular class schedule from June to December.
Christ University 2022 Exam Pattern
The exam is generally organized using the pencil and paper method. The duration of the test is 2 hours with 120 questions. A quick look at the exam template for Christ University BBA 2022:
|Duration of the exam||120 minutes (2 hours)|
|Total number of questions||120|
|Number of sections||5|
|Type of questions||MCQs|
How to Prepare for Christ University
- To take the exam, candidates will need to be prepared for each step of the exam with careful consideration of the exam template.
- Mainly, discover your strengths and weaknesses and work on them.
- Prepare a firm schedule and allocate the appropriate amount of time for each topic.
- Take a look at the journal to keep up-to-date and improve your acting skills.
- Get the best and most accurate speed. Go for the laughs regularly and review them in detail. They must assess the degree of readiness.
- Make sure you maintain regular eating and sleeping habits.
Christ University 2022 Exam Syllabus
The program for the Christ University Entrance Test is the same, except in a few cases where basic accounting problems have arisen. Applicants are assessed on the basis of their analytical, math, reasoning, general knowledge, and English skills.
|BBA (Finance and International Business), BBA (Hons), BBA, BA LLB, BBA LLB (Hons.)||English Language, Comprehension Skills, Verbal Reasoning, General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Quantitative Aptitude, Numerical Ability, Fundamental Mathematics Operations, Critical/Analytical/Logical Reasoning, Data Analysis, and Interpretation|
|B Com (Hons), B Com (International Finance), BBA (Finance and Accounting), B Com (Professional), BHM||Fundamental Accounting, English Language, Comprehension Skills, Verbal Reasoning, General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Quantitative Aptitude, Numerical Ability, Fundamental Mathematics Operations, Critical/Analytical/Logical Reasoning, Data Analysis and Interpretation|
|English Language, Comprehension Skills, Verbal Reasoning, General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Quantitative Aptitude, Numerical Ability, Fundamental Mathematics Operations, Critical/Analytical/Logical Reasoning, Data Analysis, and Interpretation|
|Master of Law (LLM)||Topics studied at LLB level|
Christ University 2022 Admit Card
The admission card for Christ University 2022 will be visible on its official website, the start.christ university.in app
The authority has forced to keep the admission cards to appear in the examination room. Therefore, candidates should not make a mistake by not wearing it on exam day.
Christ University 2022 Results
The results of the Christ University 2022 entrance test will be obtained through the online process. Those who have passed the exam well will be summoned for a successful admission procedure that includes a skills assessment, a micro presentation and a personal interview.
Definitive admission due to injuries in the written exam, SK, MP and PI must be arranged. Students must appear on the website to receive results.
To view the grade sheet, students will need the scroll number. Entering the correct details is essential, otherwise they will not be displayed on the computer screen during download.
Christ University 2022 Admission Procedure
The selection process for Christ University 2022 is carried out in two stages:
- Admission Test
- Competency assessment test, personal interview and micro-presentation
Applicants will be seen in a skills assessment test, a 90-second micro-presentation, and a personal interview after the entrance exam. The final assortment will be based on full performance at all stages, plus past academic events on the 26th and 12th. The selection process is supposed to take place at multiple sites, including the Christ University campus. (Bengaluru), NCR (National Capital Region) and Kolkata.
Documents required at the time of admission:
- Copy of statement of marks and certificates of Class 10, Class 11 or 12 (whichever is available)
- Copy of Transfer Certificate
- Copy of Migration Certificate from the last qualified Board for all candidates except Karnataka State Board (If available).
- Provisional Degree Certificate
- Account copy of South Indian Bank and E-admission card