CG PPT Syllabus 2021 is published by CGPEB (Chhattisgarh Professional Examinations Board). Chhattisgarh Professional Examinations Board (CPEB) organized the Chhattisgarh Pre-Polytechnic Test (CG PPT) and these applicants are interested in being admitted to various professional polytechnic courses, they can fill out the CG PPT application form in the mode in line.
The various public and private universities in the state of Chhattisgarh offer admission to applicants. These applicants seek admission to universities and government institutions in Chhattisgarh; can complete the CG PPT application form.
Applicants will be selected from the merit list based on their qualified qualifications. The CG PPT is the statewide entrance exam. Through this article, candidates will be able to know the complete information of CG PPT including CG PPT syllabus, exam template, etc.
CG PPT Syllabus
- 1 CG PPT Syllabus
- 2 Mathematics
- 3 CG PPT Exam Pattern
- 4 CG PPT Exam Center
- 5 CG PPT Seat Reservation
The information about the CG PPT syllabus will be given to the candidates so that they can refer to this CG PET syllabus for better preparation. CG PPT syllabus is mentioned below
General Properties of Matter and Sound
- Measurement, Motion & Force
- Work and Energy
- Wave and Sound
Matter: Structure & Behavior:
- Matter: Nature and Behavior
- Structure of Atom
- Light, Electricity & Magnetism:
- Electricity and its Effects
- Magnetic Effect of Current
Classification of Elements, Chemical Bonding, Reaction & Some Important Compound:
- Periodic Classification of Elements
- Chemical Bonding
- Chemical Reactions
- The rate of a chemical reaction and chemical equilibrium
- Some important chemical compounds
- Coal and petroleum
- Source of Energy
- Rational Number & Expressions
- Ratio and Proportion
- Quadratic Equations
- Arithmetic Series
- Linear Equation
- Trigonometric ratios: sin A, cos A, tan A, cot A, Sec A, cosec A.
- Trigonometric ratios of 0º, 30º, 45º, 60º and 90º.
- To find trigonometric ratios of 0º, 30º, 45º, 60º, and 90º by The geometrical method.
- Trigonometric equations: (0º<θ<90º).
- Measurement of angle in different system degrees, grade, and radian.
- The relation between arc, radius, and central angle.
- Trigonometric Identities.
- Problems with height and distance.
- Fundamental concepts of Geometry
- Different theorems and/or axioms and their converse
- Co-Ordinate Geometry:
- Distance formula, section, and mid-point formula.
- Area of triangle, conditions for three points to be collinear, Centroid and Incentre of the triangle.
- Area of triangle and rectangle.
- Area and circumference of a circle.
- Area of a sector of circle and length of the arc of the circle.
- Area of four walls of cube and cuboids.
- Surface area and volume of cube and cuboids.
- Surface Area and Volume of prism, cylinder, cone, and sphere.
- Statistics and its definition
- Collection and presentation of Data
- Arranging data in ascending and descending order, the cumulative frequency of a class, class-limit.
- Graphical representation of statistical data, frequency polygon, cumulative frequency curve, histogram.
- Problem-based on mean, median, mode, and pie chart.
- Preliminary knowledge of probability (based on the single event only).
CG PPT Exam Pattern
- Exam mode: offline mode (based on pencil paper).
- Exam method: English and Hindi. Candidates have the option of taking the exam in both languages.
- Type of questions: 150 questions in total (50 questions will be asked in each section).
- Question type: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ). Four optional answers will be given for each question on the question paper. You must mark only the correct answer.
- Duration: 3
- Scoring system: For each correct answer, a score will be awarded to the candidates.
- Negative mark: no negative mark.
|Section||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
CG PPT Exam Center
|CG PPT Exam Center||Code no.||CG PPT Exam Center||Code No.|
|Ambika pur (Sarguja)||11||Raipur||25|
|Baikhunt Pur (Korea)||12||Rajnad Village||26|
|Jahangir – Champ||18||Bemetra||32|
CG PPT Seat Reservation
According to category wise, the seat reservation is listed as follows:
|General Category||42 %|
|Scheduled Caste||12 %|
|Scheduled Tribes||32 %|
|OBC Candidates||14 %|