The result of CG PPT 2021 will be declared in the second week of June 2021. Applicants can only check the result of CG PPT 2021 in online mode. The CG PPT is also known as the Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test and is administered by the CGPEB, commonly known as the Chhattisgarh Professional Examinations Board.
Every year, many candidates can take this exam for admission to various courses. The CG PPT is the entrance test to the state polytechnic, which is administered to applicants. Applicants can be admitted to various diplomas and polytechnic programs through the CG PPT exam. CGPEB is also known as CG Vyapam.
In Chhattisgarh states, many applicants are seeking admission to polytechnic courses, so they may prefer that the CG PPT be admitted to these courses. Applicants can know the complete information of CG PPT through this article including CG PPT result, result date, result verification procedure, etc.
Previous Year CG PPT Toppers
|Name of Topper||Marks Scored|
|Aditya Kumar Gupta||103.857|
|Abhijeet Kumar Singh||101.837|
CG PPT 2021 Result
CG PPT result will be published on the CG Vyapam official website last week of May 2021 and these candidates have passed the CG PPT exam, they can check their result in online mode. Candidates can verify the result by entering their “role number”. Applicants should bring a hard copy of the result for future use.
CG PPT Cut Off 2021 will be announced in different phases. These candidates will be graded with the correct scores on the CG PPT exam, only they will be shortlisted from the merit list.
CG Polytechnic Counseling 2021 will start from June after the results are reported.
The CG PPT 2021 answer key will be available the second week of May 2021 after the exam.
CG PPT 2021 Result Date
Here we have listed the important dates of CG Polytechnic Result:
|Online application starts from||Last week of March 2021|
|Last date to apply||3rd week of April 2021|
|Availability of admit card||1st week of May 2021|
|Exam Date||2nd week of May 2021|
|Releasing of answer key||2nd week of May 2021|
|Declaration of result||2nd week of June 2021|
|Counseling starts from||3rd week of June 2021|
Procedure to Check CG PPT Result 2021
Applicants can check the CG PPT result procedure by following the points mentioned below.
- The result of CG PPT 2021 will be declared in the second week of June 2021.
- Applicants should visit the official website, www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in.
- The results of the CG PPT will be available at www.cgvyapam.gov.in.
- After that, click on the results of the pre-polytechnic entrance exam.
- Applicants must enter their registration number and date of birth. Click submit.
- The result of CG PPT will be displayed on the screen.
- Applicants are encouraged to upload their results for future reference.
CG PPT Result Details
Details mention in the result is mentioned below:
- Student’s Name
- Roll Number
- Rank obtained by candidates
- Marks obtained in the exam
- Photograph & Signature of the candidate
CG PPT 2021 Counseling
These candidates successfully passed the CG PPT exam and, short-listed from the merit list, will be able to attend the counseling procedure. The counseling will be carried out through the online mode and applicants must attend the counseling process to be admitted. Applicants will not receive any appeal letter from the authority and these applicants are selected, they must pay the counseling fee of Rs. 200 / – or participate in the different rounds of counseling.
Required documents to be verified at CG PPT Counseling
- 10th Class Original Mark Sheet
- Date of Birth Proof
- 12th Class Certificate & Xerox copy (If any)
- Caste Certificate for SC/ ST/ OBC
- CG PPT Admit Card/ Rank Card
- A hard copy of the Seat Allotment letter
- Transfer/ Migration Certificate
- Medical Certificate (If any)
- NCC, Sport, PWD Certificate (If any).
CG PPT Seat Allotment
Applicants should proceed to the following procedure after successfully paying the consultation fee. In the seat assignment process, applicants need to select their course listed on the website and then verify their documents.
Participating applicants must bring all required documents for verification and there will be three sets of tips for applicants. For the first round, applicants will receive the seat assignment letter after document verification.