The Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB) is the main driving authority that conducts a state exam. This test is called the Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test (CG PPT).
You are asked to provide admissions to various government and private polytechnic institutions. Here we mention all the information about the CG PPT 2021 exam template.
CG PPT Exam Pattern 2021
The CG PPT 2021 Entrance Exam will be held in the second week of May 2021. Below we provide details on the CG Polytechnic Exam Template for the Engineering Program. The exam template is provided below:
- Exam mode: CG PPT exam will be taken in offline mode only (based on pencil paper).
- Support for the exam: Support for the exam will be in English and Hindi. Candidates have the option of taking the exam in both languages.
- Several questions: A total of 150 questions will be asked during the exam (50 questions will be asked in each section).
- Question Type: The question document will include multiple-choice questions. Four optional answers will be given for each question on the question paper. Applicants must check only the correct answer.
- Duration: The duration of the exam will be three hours.
- Scoring system: For each correct answer, a score will be awarded to the candidates.
- Negative Scoring: There is no negative scoring procedure for the wrong answer.
Exam Pattern For Engineering:
|Section||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
CG PPT Syllabus 2021
The CG PPT 2021 exam schedule will be based on Standard 10. The program includes high school physics, chemistry, and mathematics.
The program will be prescribed by the examining authority. The questions will be formulated from the topics and chapters of the tenth class.