The Chhattisgarh Pre-Polytechnic Exam, popularly known as CG PPT, is organized for admission of an engineering degree in government and private polytechnic institutions in Chhattisgarh. The Chhattisgarh Professional Examinations Board (CGPEB), also known as CG Vyapam, is the examining authority for CG PPT.
Admission is based on the merit of the candidate for the entrance test. The Board of Directors will tentatively invite the application form CG PPT 2021 from the last week of March 2021.
In this article, we will discuss the CG PPT 2021 eligibility criteria.
CG PPT 2021 Eligibility
Applicants are suggested to read the CG PPT 2021 eligibility criteria before completing the application form. Here we have mentioned all the CG PPT 2021 eligibility requirements.
Applicants who meet all eligibility rules will be eligible for admission. Please see below eligibility to qualify, household eligibility criteria, and age for this test.
- The candidate must be a resident of Chhattisgarh.
- Applicants must have the Chhattisgarh state address certificate.
- The qualification required for admission to the Engineering Degree is the 10th exam or its equivalent approved by the Recognized Council of Chhattisgarh or other recognized Council of India.
- Applicants must pass the qualifying exam with science and math subjects.
- Candidates are required to pass maths and science separately on the qualifying exam.
- Candidates belonging to the general category must obtain a minimum of 35% of points in the qualifying examination (tenth). No minimum grade will be required for candidates in the reserved category, they will only need to obtain passing grades for the 10th exam/registration.
- Applicants must not exceed 30 years of age in the first week of July 2021.
- Applicants older than 30 years cannot be admitted.