The Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB) conducts the CG PPT 2021 exam every year. Through this exam, applicants can be admitted to various engineering degree courses in the state of Chhattisgarh. After obtaining good grades, candidates can continue their diploma and polytechnic courses after the entrance test.
In this article, applicants can get the details of CG PPT 2021, including the application form, fees, eligibility criteria, application dates, and how to apply.
CG PPT 2021 Application Form
Interested applicants can obtain the CG PPT 2021 application form through the online mode on the official portal. Applicants must submit the CG PPT 2021 application before the second week of April 2021. Applicants can get the complete guide to the CG PPT 2021 application form from the newsletter. It can be downloaded from the CG Vyapam web portal.
- Authority to publish the application form CG PPT 2021 in online mode
- The CG PPT 2021 application form will be published from the last week of March 2021.
- Applicants can complete the CG PPT 2021 application packet until the second week of April 2021.
- After completing the application form and submitting it, applicants can check the status of their application.
- Once completed, all the required details that applicants need to upload should upload the scanned image of the photograph.
- The applicant should keep the hard copies of the application form after payment of the application fee and submission of the application form.
Applicants must pay the CG PPT 2021 application form fee based on category. Applicants can make payments online or offline.
- The application fee will be Rs 200 for general category applicants.
- Applicants for OBC category must pay Rs. 150 / – and Rs. 100 / – for SC / ST / PWD applicants.
- Application fees can be paid online or offline
- Applicants can download the DD and send it to any SBI branch.
- Applicants can also check the status of their application fee payment transaction after fee submission with their registration ID.
Applicants who meet the full eligibility criteria below, including nationality, residency, and qualification, are only eligible. Applicants should check the CG PPT 2021 eligibility criteria to see if they are eligible or not.
Applicants who meet the eligibility criteria below will be able to complete the application form.
- Nationality: Applicants must be Indian citizens.
- Address: Applicants must have a certificate of address from the State of Chhattisgarh.
- Qualifying exam: the candidate passes the tenth / lycée or an equivalent exam from a recognized board.
- Minimum score: You must obtain a minimum of 35% points on the qualifying exam.
- Age limit: the candidate’s age must not be older than 30 years in the first week of July 2021.
CG PPT Application Dates 2021
Applicants can check the dates of the CG PPT 2021 exams below. Exam dates such as the start of the online application form, the deadline to access the application form, and the date of the exam.
Here you can check the indicative dates of CG PPT 2021. After the official announcement, we will update the actual dates here.
|Online application starts from||Last week of March 2021|
|Last date to apply||2nd week of April 2021|
|Availability of admit card||1st week of May 2021|
|Exam Date||2nd week of May 2021|
How to Apply for CG PPT 2021 Application Form
Applicants are encouraged to read the information booklet carefully before registering for CG PPT 2021. To successfully register the application, applicants must follow the steps below to complete the CG PPT 2021 application form
Applicants can read the guidelines below to get the application process for CG PPT 2021.
- Visit the official website (link will be provided above).
- Click on the link “CG PPT 2021 Entrance Exam”.
- Please read the instructions given in the “How to apply” section to complete an application form.
- Now register by entering the details like name, cell phone number, email id and click the “Submit” button.
- A login detail will be sent to the candidate’s registered email address and mobile phone number.
- Now fill in the required details in the application form and click the “Browse” button to upload images.
- Please upload the website image format and upload the 3.5cm x 4.5cm passport size photo, signature, and fingerprint that does not exceed 50KB in file size.
- Select the cities of the test centers and read the statement. After that, click the “I agree” button.
- Review the completed application form and submit it. A registration ID will be generated after a successful registration.
- Now make the payment by selecting the mode.
- Finally, take the hard copy of the application form.