In the different professional associations of the Polytechnic, candidates will be admitted according to their eligibility criteria. There are a large number of candidates who can take this exam to complete their polytechnic courses. The CG PPT exam is done online.
Here, through this content, candidates will be able to know the complete information of CG Vyapam PPT in which the CG Vyapam PPT admit card is included.
CG PPT Admit Card 2021 Date
Applicants will be able to download the admit card in May 2021. The CG PPT admit card will be available on the official website of CG Vyapam and these applicants will have successfully submitted their application form via online mode. Authority to conduct the CG PPT review in May 2021
In June 2021, the admit card will be published and all participating applicants will need to download the admit card. Candidates must have an admit card to the test center. The admit card is a mandatory document.
Contains CG PPT Admit Card
Following are the CG PPT Admit card contains has mentioned below
- Name of the Candidate
- Name of the Guardian
- Candidates Contact & Address details
- Roll Number
- Exam Centre
- Exam Time
- Exam Date
- Instructions for the candidates
Procedure to Download CG PPT Admit Card
Applicants can check to download their CG PPT admit card by following the procedure mentioned below
- Applicants should visit the official website of CG Vyapam.
- On the screen, the new page will be shown to the candidates.
- Next, that candidate must submit their registration ID.
- In PDF format, the admit card will be displayed on a screen after registration.
- Applicants must download and print their admission cards.
- For more information, applicants must carry the 2 or 3 forms of the admit card until the admission procedure.
Important Instruction of CG PPT Admit Card
Applicants should know the important CG PPT admit card instructions
- Applicants must carefully read all the instructions on the admit card and it is mandatory for them.
- If applicants obtain any of the discrepancies while carefully reading the instructions on the admit card, they should contact the authority to correct them.
- All participating candidates must have a valid admit card with two black or blue pens, two passport-size photos, and a valid photo ID at the test center.
- They must also bring the original proof of identity with their admit card to the test center.
- In the event applicants have forgotten their registration ID, they can choose the option “Search registration number”.
- Applicants must submit their information such as type of exam, name, name of a relative, date of birth, and exam.
CG PPT Exam Centers
In the different cities of Chhattisgarh, the CG PPT exam is organized for the candidates and the list of exam centers is mentioned below.
|CG PPT Exam Centres|