The CG PET is done for admission to various undergraduate engineering courses. The CG PET is the statewide entrance test that is done only once a year. The CG PET entrance test will help candidates gain admission into various branches of agricultural engineering, dairy technology, and other branches of engineering.
Students who qualify for the exam will be admitted to various government / private colleges, institutions, and universities in the state of Chhattisgarh. Here, in this article, the student will get all the information about the CG PET application form, eligibility, exam model, important dates, program, assessment, result, admit card, and the answer key.
CG PET 2021 Quick Links
- 1 CG PET 2021 Quick Links
- 2 CG PET Highlights
- 3 CG PET 2021 Important Dates
- 4 CG PET 2021 Application Form
- 5 General Eligibility:
- 6 CG PET 2021 Exam Pattern
- 7 CG PET 2021 Syllabus
- 8 CG PET 2021 Preparation Tips
- 9 CG PET Admit Card 2021
- 10 CG PET 2021 Answer Key
- 11 CG PET 2021 Result
- 12 CG PET 2021 Counselling
|Important Date||Click Here|
|Application/Registration Form||Click Here|
|How to Fill Application Form||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Answer Key||Click Here|
|Cut Off||Click Here|
|Previous Question Papers||Click Here|
|Participating Institutes||Click Here|
|Exam Centers||Click Here|
CG PET Highlights
|Exam Name||CG PET|
|Full-Form||Chhattisgarh Pre-Engineering Test|
|Exam Type||UG Level|
|Offered Courses||Engineering, Dairy Technology & Agriculture Engineering|
|Conducting Body||Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB)|
|Exam Date||To be Announced|
|Exam Duration||180 Minutes|
CG PET 2021 Important Dates
Here, students will receive all the information related to the important dates of CG PET 2021. It will also help applicants to set the schedule for better preparation.
|Online application form||3rd week of March 2021|
|Last date to submit an online application form with fee||1st week of April 2021|
|Admit card availability||1st week of May 2021|
|CG PET 2021 Exam||1st week of May 2021|
|Answer Key releases||4th week of May 2021|
|Result declaration||1st week of June 2021|
|Counseling process||2nd week of June 2021|
CG PET 2021 Application Form
Get here all the information related to the CG PET 2021 application form that will help you to know the step-by-step instructions to complete the application form.
- The CG PET 2021 application form will be published in the third week of March 2021.
- The CG PET 2021 application form will be available for students to fill out the application form only via online mode.
- The CG PET 2021 application form can be completed until the first week of April 2021.
- All details on the registration form must be completed correctly. The correction function of the CG PET 2021 application form will not be provided by the authority.
- The CG PET 2021 application form includes steps such as Registration, Uploading required images, Application verification, Fees payment.
- Students must provide the correct email ID and password, as well as the correct cell phone number.
- All important details about the CG PET 2021 application form will be sent to the registered email address.
- Students should take the printout of the CG PET 2021 application form confirmation page after submitting the application form.
The registration fee must be paid through online mode. Application fees can be paid by various methods. Application fees can also be paid offline in certain circumstances.
- For offline mode: SBI Bank Challan will be used to pay fees.
- For online mode: Debit card / Credit card / Net Banking and UPI can be used to pay the fee.
Here we mention the application fee for the different categories that will allow applicants to prepare the fee before completing the application form.
|General candidates||Rs. 200/-|
|OBC candidates||Rs. 150/-|
|SC/ ST/ PH candidates||Rs. 100/-|
Applicants should know all the details of the CG PET 2021 eligibility criteria. This will help applicants to know the correct CG PET 2021 eligibility criteria. All applicants must be aware of the CG PET 2021 eligibility criteria before applying to avoid application rejection.
Nationality: Applicants must be Indian Citizens and also have Chhattisgarh State Residence Certificate.
For Diary Technology:
- Scoring: Students must have passed the 12th standard of any recognized board.
- Percentage: Must have passed and obtained a minimum of 50% of points and (40% for the reserved category).
- Age limit: the student must be 17 years old at the time of admission.
- Compulsory subjects: Students must take physics/chemistry and mathematics with English as a compulsory subject.
For Agriculture Engineering:
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed the level 12 exam of any recognized board that only he/she will be eligible for CG PET.
- Mandatory: Applicants must have physics, chemistry, mathematics, and any other professional subject to be eligible for the entrance test.
- Percentage: Candidates must have a minimum of 45% points in the qualifying exam and (40% for candidates in the reserved category).
- Age Limit: Applicant must be 16 at the time of admission.
- Qualification: The candidate must have passed the 12th class to be eligible for CG PET.
- Percentage: The candidate must obtain 45% of points for the qualifying exam and (40% of points for the reserved category).
- Compulsory subjects: Applicants must have physics/chemistry and mathematics along with any other vocational subject will be eligible for the entrance test.
- Applicants Appearing – Applicants in the final year of their qualifying exam are also eligible for the entrance test.
CG PET 2021 Exam Pattern
Get the CG PET 2021 exam template here, which will give you an overview of CG PET. Applicants should be familiar with the CG PET 2021 exam template before applying for CG PET.
- Several questions: The question document will contain 150 questions.
- Exam work shift: The exam will take place in two shifts, that is, in the morning and the afternoon.
- Duration and schedule: The duration will be 3 hours (180 minutes).
- Types of questions: The question will be formulated in multiple type questions (MCQ).
- Exam Language: The exam will be requested in Hindi and English.
- Total points: The question papers will be 150 points.
- Scoring scheme: the correct answer will contain +1 points.
- Negative marking: there is no negative marking scheme available.
Here we are mentioning the, marks distribution in sections.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum marks|
CG PET 2021 Syllabus
Here we have provided the CG PET 2021 curriculum that will help the candidates to prepare. We mention here the Syllabus CG PET 2021 which will allow candidates to consult it and get the complete Syllabus CG PET 2021 Click on the available link highlighted in blue
The CG PET 2021 curriculum will be based on the XII Scientific Council of the CPEB. The CG PET 2021 program includes physics, chemistry, mathematics, and biology. Students are also advised to refer to the official Butcher’s full CG PET 2021 curriculum published by CG PET.
Some of the subjects of the physics course will be such as measurement, kinematics, force and laws of motion, work, energy and power, gravitation, oscillation, waves, and much more. Chemistry will be divided into three parts: physical chemistry, inorganic chemistry, and organic chemistry.
Physical chemistry will include topics such as atomic structure, chemical bonds, solid-state, chemical kinetics, equilibrium, electrochemistry, and much more. Inorganic chemistry will include topics like chemical periodicity, coordinating compounds, chemical analysis, etc. Organic chemistry includes chemistry in everyday life, an organic compound that contains organic oxygen, etc.
Math topics will be algebra, trigonometry, vector algebra, numerical methods, and more.
CG PET 2021 Preparation Tips
Find out the top CG PET 2021 prep tips that will help candidates pass the exam on the first try.
- Create short notes and review them regularly.
- Please check and remember the exam schedule and template.
- Go over all the important points before exam 1 week ago.
- Solve mock tests and mock tests to help you gain confidence.
- Make the study schedule and follow it regularly.
- Eat healthy foods and exercise regularly.
CG PET Admit Card 2021
The CG PET 2021 admission card will be available for applicants to download from the official website. The entrance ticket can be downloaded from the first week of May 2021. The CG PET 2021 admission card can be downloaded after entering the login information on the official web portal.
Students will not be able to enter the exam room without the CG PET 2021 admission card. Students must provide proof of government identity with the CG PET 2021 room ticket.
The CG PET 2021 admission card will contain important details about the student, such as the student’s name, registration number, the application number, applicants’ photograph, exam center, and exam date. etc.
CG PET 2021 Answer Key
The CG PET 2021 answer key will be published after a few days of the exam. The CG PET 2021 Answer Key will be available in the fourth week of May 2021.
The CG PET 2021 response key can be downloaded from the official website by entering the login information. The answer sheet will only be available in online mode. All candidates can download the answer key that they have passed the entrance exam.
CG PET 2021 Result
The result will be available to candidates only through the online mode. The result of CG PET 2021 will be available in the form of a scorecard.
The result of CG PET 2021 will be published in the first week of June 2021. Applicants verify the result of CG PET 2021 by entering their credentials. The result of CG PET 2021 will contain the marks obtained by the candidates for the entrance exam. The governing authority of CG PET will publish the list of merits on the official website along with the rank awarded to the students.
Students will be called for the counseling process who will be qualified and their names will be on the merit list.
CG PET 2021 Counselling
The DTE (Direction de l’Enseignement Technique) organizes the CG PET Council 2021 in online mode. The CG PET 2021 Council will have stages and processes such as registration, filling of options, priorities and preferences, verification of documents, assignment of seats.
The CG PET Council 2021 will be organized in three successive cycles. Candidates must participate in the assessment cycle for the allocation of places. Admission to eligible applicants will be based on the CG PET 2021 counseling process.
We mention here the list of documents to be taken on the day of the CG PET 2021 Council at the Center.
- Class 10th Mark sheet.
- CG PET 2021 Application Form.
- Class 12th Mark sheet.
- CG PET Admit Card.
- CG PET Category certificate.
- CG PET Domicile Certificate.
- CG PET Medical Proof and Certificate (for PwD candidates).