Registration for CG PET 2021 will begin the third week of March 2021. CG PET is called the Chhattisgarh Pre-Engineering Test. This is a statewide entrance exam. The CG PET 2021 exam is organized by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examinations Board (CPEB).
Thanks to this, candidates can be admitted to courses in engineering, dairy technology, and agricultural engineering. There are several governments / private institutions in the state of Chhattisgarh that accept CG PET 2021 scores.
The date of the CG PET 2021 exam has been announced, the exam will be held in the second week of May 2021. It is a state-level engineering entrance exam through which various candidates are offered admission in dairy technology, agricultural engineering, and other branches of engineering.
CG PET Application Form 2021
The applicant needs to register for their application, as applicants need to complete the CG PET 2021 application form online on the official website. Complete and apply within the established deadlines.
Applicants can perform all activities related to the application form through online mode. No other mode will be considered in this regard.
- Applicants can complete the CG PET 2021 application form from the third week of March 2021.
- The CG PET 2021 application form can be completed and submitted until the second week of April 2021.
- Once the application is complete, applicants can also check the status of their application and the status of the transaction.
- Once completed, applicants should verify all completed details before the final submission of the application form. Because no correction will be allowed later.
- When completing the application, applicants must upload photographs (3.5cm X 4.5cm), signature, name, and left a fingerprint in JPEG format between 50kb and 40k ko.
- Keep the hard copies of the application form for the final submission.
Applied applicants must pay the application fee according to the category. The application fee for the CG PET 2021 application form can be paid both online and offline.
- The application fee for the general category will be Rs. 200 / -, for OBC Rs. 150 / – and for SC / ST / PH Rs. 100 / -.
- The request can be submitted online and offline.
- Applicants can use internet banking/credit card/debit card to submit charges online and SBI’s Challan bank for offline mode.
|Categories Name||Application Fee (INR)|
|General Category (GC)||Rs.200/- INR|
|Other Backward Class Category (OBC)||Rs.150/- INR|
|Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||Rs.100/- INR|
All applicants must verify all eligibility criteria for the CG PET 2021 Entrance Exam, regardless of whether they are eligible or not.
Applicants can only apply after meeting the CG PET 2021 eligibility criteria below including nationality, residency, and qualification, etc.
Here we have given the eligibility criteria to be included in all courses offered through the CG PET 2021 Entrance Exam.
- Nationality: the candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Address Eligibility: Applicant must be domiciled in the state of Chhattisgarh.
- Age limit: For agricultural engineering, the minimum age is 16 as of December 31 of the year of entry and 17 for dairy technology.
- Candidates Appearing – Seniors can also apply.
- For Engineering: Must pass 12th place on the Chhattisgarh Board of Directors or equivalent board with Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, and one of the vocational-technical subjects with a minimum of 45% grades (for SC / ST / OBC / PH 40 %).
- For agricultural engineering: it is necessary to pass 10 + 2 of the CG or equivalent board with physics, chemistry, mathematics, and English, obtaining 50% of grades in PCM and English in intermediate and (40% for SC / ST / OBC).
- For Dairy Technology: You must score the twelfth or equivalent of the Chhattisgarh board or any equivalent board with math, physics, chemistry, and English getting 50% scores in PCM and English together for the general category and 40% for the reserved category.
CG PET Dates 2021
In the table below for applicants, we provide important dates for the CG PET 2021 entrance exams. Applicants can check the exact updated dates and details about CG PET 2021 after the notification is posted. official.
Check the dates of the different activities related to the CG PET 2021 application form.
|Application Form Availability Date||3rd week of March 2021|
|Deadline to submit form and fee (online)||2nd week of April 2021|
|Application Correction Dates||3rd week of March 2021|
|Admit card Availability||4th week of April 2021|
|Date of Exam||2nd week of May 2021|
How to Apply for CG PET 2021
Applicants are encouraged to download the information leaflet from the official website and read it carefully before starting the registration for the CG PET 2021 application form. To complete the CG PET 2021 application form, applicants should follow the steps below.
To apply for CG PET 2021, applicants must follow the steps below:
- Visit the official website (link will be provided above).
- Click on the “Request Form” link.
- After that, you need to click on the link “CG PET Online Application Form”.
- Enter the details link, citizenship, requested exam, candidate’s name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, and other required information.
- Upload the image format and paste the photo, signature, name, and left fingerprint to upload.
- Click the “Browse” button, select the file, and click “Upload.”
- After that, fill in all the other required details on the application form.
- Read the statement and check the “I agree” box.
- After that, click the “Submit” button and read all the entered details again before clicking the “Confirm” button.
- Now you pay the administration fees.
- Select the “Pay” tab and select the payment method to submit the charge.
- Enter the fee details and after a successful transaction check the status of the transaction.
- Take the hard copy of the application form.
- Applicants will access the form by visiting the official website.
- When completing the form, please note that only the English language will be accepted by the authority.
- When you start filling out the form, you will need to provide the Aadhar number. / A / C no. / The PAN card is not on the form.
- In the form, you must fill in correctly and carefully the necessary information, such as the student’s name, date of birth, category, residence, sex, parents’ names, etc.
- After that, put the passport size photo and signature on the application form.
- You should also mention the height and weight and you can also select the PH category according to the specifications.
- After carefully providing all the details, you will obtain the registration number and password that will be used during the admission procedures.
- At the end of the application process, you will be asked to submit any fees that may be requested and once payment has been made, you will need to keep the copy of the application form, as this is a requirement for admission or procedures for Council.