CET Delhi 2021 will take place in the fourth week of May 2021. CET Delhi 2021 will be organized by the Delhi Department of Technical Education and Training (DTTE). CET Delhi 2021 is the state level entrance test which is organized to offer admission to the polytechnic school and a degree in engineering and technology, pharmacy, and other career streams.
CET Delhi 2021 takes place once a year. Students will be admitted to various private and government universities/institutions in Delhi if they are eligible for CET Delhi 2021.
Here we provide the details of the important date of CET Delhi 2021, eligibility, exam template, schedule, fee structure, eligibility, admission card, result, tip, etc.
CET Delhi Highlights
- 1 CET Delhi Highlights
- 2 Delhi CET 2021 Important Dates
- 3 Delhi CET 2021 Application Form
- 4 Delhi CET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Delhi CET 2021 Exam Pattern
- 6 Delhi CET 2021 Syllabus
- 7 Delhi CET 2021 Preparation Tips
- 8 Delhi CET 2021 Admit Card
- 9 Delhi CET 2021 Result
- 10 Delhi CET 2021 Counselling
|Exam Name||CET Delhi|
|Full-Form||Department of Training and Technical Education|
|Exam Types||Diploma Level|
|Courses Offered||Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy (Diploma)|
|Conducting Body||Department of Training and Technical Education, Delhi|
|Exam Dates||To be Announced|
|Exam Mode||Offline (OMR)|
|Exam Duration||2 Hrs. 30 Min.|
Delhi CET 2021 Important Dates
Get the complete information about the important dates of Delhi CET 2021 here. Make sure students are up to date with the important dates of Delhi CET 2021 and other details mentioned in the table below.
|Application form releases||3rd week of March 2021|
|Submission of application fee||3rd week of April 2021|
|Last date to submit an application form||3rd week of April 2021|
|Application correction facility||4th week of April 2021|
|Admit Card availability||3rd week of May 2021|
|Delhi CET 2021 Exam||4th week of May 2021|
|Result declaration||2nd week of June 2021|
|Counseling process starts||2nd week of June 2021|
Delhi CET 2021 Application Form
Get the details of the Delhi CET 2021 application form here. Students should know all the details about how to fill in the Delhi CET 2021 application form.
- The Delhi CET 2021 application form will be published via online mode.
- The Delhi CET 2021 application form will be available to the candidate from the third week of March 2021.
- The last date to complete and complete the registration will be the third week of April 2021.
- Students are required to upload the scanned signature and recent passport-size photographs along with the required documents while completing the Delhi CET 2021 application form.
- Students are requested to fill out the Delhi CET 2021 application form correctly and carefully.
- The authority will allow applicants to correct the application during the established time.
- Students must select only one test center at a time.
- The candidate needs to fill out a separate Delhi CET 2021 application form to select the other test center if desired.
- Take the hard copy of the confirmation page of the Delhi CET 2021 application form.
Here we mention the Delhi CET 2021 application fee. Students need to know the full Delhi CET 2021 enrollment fee and payment methods.
- The Delhi CET 2021 entrance fee can be paid both online and offline.
- Applicants can pay the Delhi CET 2021 application fee using a net bank/credit card and debit card.
- Students can pay the Delhi CET 2021 application fee using Bank Challan through the offline mode of any corporate bank.
- The application fee for Delhi CET 2021 is 400 rupees.
Delhi CET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Get details of Delhi CET 2021 Eligibility Criteria here. Students need to know all Delhi CET 2021 Eligibility Criteria, then need to complete the Delhi CET 2021 Application Form.
For Pharmacy Courses:
- Grade: The student must have passed levels 10 and 12 of any recognized meeting.
- Compulsory subjects: The candidate must have passed grades 10 or 12 in physics, mathematics, chemistry, biology, or zoology to be eligible for the entrance exam.
- Percentage: The candidate must have a minimum of 45% points in the qualifying exam (40% in the case of the reserved category).
For Engineering & Technology-Based Diploma Courses:
- Grade: The student must have passed level 10 or 12 of any recognized meeting.
- Compulsory subjects: The candidate must have passed the 10th or 12th grade in physics, mathematics, and English to be eligible for the entrance exam.
- Percentage: The candidate must have a minimum of 35% points in the qualifying exam for all categories.
Delhi CET 2021 Exam Pattern
Here you will get the details of the Delhi CET 2021 exam template. The Delhi CET 2021 exam template will help you get good marks on the entrance test.
The Delhi CET 2021 Exam Template will help you to properly plan your exam preparation.
- Exam Mode – The exam will be conducted in offline mode (paper-pencil test).
- The number of questions: There will be a total of 150 questions in the entrance test.
- Exam language: the document will be in English and Hindi.
- Question Types: Questions will be based on the Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) format.
- Duration of the exam: The work will last 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- Scoring system: for each correct answer 4 points will be obtained.
- Negative mark: 1 point will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
Delhi CET 2021 Syllabus
The authority will have published the Delhi CET 2021 program on the official website. The Delhi CET 2021 calendar will include all 5 tests. Here in the section below we mention the fifth test of the Delhi CET 2021 program.
Test I: It will consist of various subjects of English, biology, physics, chemistry, and mathematics. Applicants are encouraged to study the full curriculum for grades 9 and 10.
Test II: Candidates must go through a level 12 program in subjects such as comprehension and grammar, current knowledge, logical and analytical ability, and English.
Test III: It will consist of Hindi comprehension subjects that include grammar, logical, and analytical ability, and current knowledge.
Test IV: Will include various 11th and 12th-grade subjects such as chemistry, physics, and biology/math.
Test V: In test V, candidates must take grades 10, 11, and 12 of the Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics program.
Delhi CET 2021 Preparation Tips
Get details of Delhi CET 2021 preparation tips here. Here we provide details of Delhi CET 2021 preparation tips that will help you get high marks on the entrance test.
- You must go through the full syllabus and exam template.
- Solve the sample jobs from the previous year’s questionnaires.
- Solve the mock tests and get an analysis of your setup step.
- Make an effective schedule and stick to it regularly.
- Keep at least a month for the review.
- Exercise and do yoga every day.
- Eat a healthy diet and run every day.
Delhi CET 2021 Admit Card
Here we mention the details of the Delhi CET 2021 Admission Card. The Delhi CET 2021 Admission Card must be taken on the day of the exam. The Delhi CET 2021 Admission Card will be launched via online mode.
The Delhi CET 2021 Admission Card will be launched in the third week of May 2021. Students can download the Delhi CET 2021 Hall ticket by entering their login credentials. Students must carry proof of identity with the Delhi CET 2021 Admission Card.
The Delhi CET 2021 Admission Card will contain student details such as roster number, candidate name, photograph, signature, exam center and time, as well as exam time and instructions. Students are encouraged to read the entire notice and exam instructions.
Delhi CET 2021 Result
Here we mention the details of the result of Delhi CET 2021. The result of Delhi CET 2021 will be reported through online mode. Students can see the result of Delhi CET 2021 on the official website.
The result of Delhi CET 2021 will be declared in the second week of June 2021. Applicants can verify the result of Delhi CET 2021 by entering their application number and password. The authority will publish the list of merits, as well as the result of the Delhi CET 2021.
Students will be shortlisted based on the list of merits and the marks obtained in the entrance exam. The Delhi CET 2021 result will contain student details such as student name, roster number, test scores, grades in each subject, percentage, and result, also the status of the exam fail or pass.
Delhi CET 2021 Counselling
Get the details of the Delhi CET 2021 Board of Directors here.
All qualified applicants must attend the Delhi CET 2021 counseling procedure. The Delhi CET 2021 counseling will be arranged through the online mode.
The Delhi CET 2021 consultation schedule and schedule will be posted on the official website. Students must bring all documents and certificates for verification.
Seats will be assigned to candidates only after verification of original documents and submission of fees. Seats will be allocated to applicants/students in the various institutes participating in the Delhi CET Council 2021.