CBSE Board 12th Time Table 2021 will be published on February 2, 2021. CBSE is also known as the Central Board of Secondary Education is a national educational institution in India for public and private schools controlled and operated by the Government of l ‘Union. from India.
CBSE Board 12th Exam Dates 2021 will be held from May 4, 2021. It was established on November 3, 1962, 55 years ago, its head office is located in New Delhi, India.
CBSE Board 12th Exam 2021 Practical Exam will begin from 1st March 2021. Here in this post, we are providing detailed information about CBSE Board Class 12th Timetable, How to Prepare, CBSE Board result, Important points to remember.
CBSE Class 12th Time-Table 2021 – Releasing on 2nd Feb.
CBSE Board 12th Time table 2021 will be Releasing on 2nd February 2021. The PDF will be provided here.
CBSE Board 12th Exam Dates 2021 has been Announced on 31st December 2020, The Exam will be held from 4th May 2021. Click Here to Check Notice.
CBSE Board 12th Exam 2021 Practical Exam will begin from 1st March 2021.
CBSE to announce board exam result by July 15.
CBSE XII 2021 Time-Table
CBSE Board 2021 12th Time Table Date Sheet Available Soon Here-
Important Points to Remember:
Students will have an additional 15 minutes to readjust the quiz.
- The duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
- Students are encouraged to report to the test center at least 30 minutes in advance
- It is mandatory to enter your admission card, otherwise, you will not be able to take the exam
- Students should not use unfair means to take the exam.
- If detected by the examiner, the student cannot opt for the 12th CBSE exam the following year.
CBSE 12th 2021 Results
Students can check the result on the official website.
- The result will be declared after 2 months of examination.
- Students must have their admit card to verify the result.
- Students can download and print the result.
How to Prepare for the Exam:
- Students should be clear about their program in a systematic way.
- Students can solve previous questions.
- Students must plan their studies according to the subjects.
- Students need to stay fit, they need to eat healthily and they can also do yoga to keep their minds fresh.
Inquiry Tel: 011-22509256,
CBSE Helpline Number: 1800-11-8002
Email ID: Info.firstname.lastname@example.org