CBSE Board 10th Exam Dates 2021 was announced on December 31, 2020, the exam will take place from May 4, 2021. The first board of education to be established in India was the Uttar Pradesh Board of Secondary Education and Intermediate in 1921, under the jurisdiction of Rajputana, Central India, and Gwalior. Government formerly. India has established a joint council called ‘Council of Secondary and Middle Education, Rajputana. This included Ajmer, Bhopal, Central India Gwalior. In 1952 it became the “Central Council for Secondary Education”.
The CBSE Board Tenth Exam 2021 Practice Exam will begin on March 1, 2021. There are 19,316 schools in India and 211 schools in 25 foreign countries affiliated with CBSE. CBSE affiliates all Kendriya Vidyalayas, all Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas, private schools, and most central government-approved schools. from India. Students who will participate in the 10th Board Exam 2021 can view the 10th CBSE 2021 calendar via online mode.
CBSE Class 10th Time Table 2021 – Announced
CBSE 10th Time Table 2021
CBSE Board 10th time table 2021 will be provided soon.
Important Points to Remember:
Students will have an additional 15 minutes to read the questionnaire only.
- The duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
- Students are advised to report to the test center at least 30 minutes in advance.
- It is mandatory to bring your admission card, otherwise, you will not be allowed to take the exam.
- Students should not use unfair means to take the exam. If detected by the examiner, the student will not be eligible for the 10th CBSE exam the following year.
CBSE 10th 2021 Results
Students can check the result on the official website.
- The result will be declared after 2 months of examination.
- Students must have their admit card to verify the result.
- Students can download and print the result.
How to Prepare for the Exam:
Students should be clear about their program in a systematic way.
- Students can solve previous questions.
- Students must plan their studies according to their subjects.
- Students need to stay fit, they need to eat healthily, and they can also do yoga to keep their minds fresh.
Inquiry Tel: 011-22509256,
CBSE Helpline Number: 1800-11-8002
Email ID: Info.email@example.com