The BITSAT 2021 application form will be published in the second week of January 2021. The BITSAT 2021 is the university level exam. It is fully known as the Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test, and the driving authority for BITSAT 2021 is the Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), Pilani.
Many applicants can take the BITSAT 2021 exam for admission to undergraduate and graduate courses in Engineering, Science, and Pharmacy at the Pilani, Goa, and Hyderabad campuses.
Interested applicants can complete the BITSAT application form via online mode from the Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), Pilani website. Through this content, applicants can get detailed BITSAT 2021, including the BITSAT application form, application dates, application form filling procedure, etc.
BITSAT Application Form 2021
- 1 BITSAT Application Form 2021
- 2 BITSAT Application Fee
- 3 BITSAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 For First Degree Program Except for B.Pharm
- 5 For Admission into B.Pharm
- 6 BITSAT Application Dates 2021
- 7 Procedure to Fill BITSAT Application Form 2021
- 8 Filling the Application Form
- 9 Upload Scanned Images
The BITSAT application form will be available from the second week of January until the last week of March; applicants can complete the application form. These applicants seeking admission to undergraduate and graduate courses in Engineering, Science, and Pharmacy can complete the application form for BITSAT 2021 through the online mode on the Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), Pilani.
BITSAT Application Fee
Applicants are required to pay the application fee, and the application fee is mentioned below for applicants.
|Category||BITSAT Application Fee|
|Candidates opting for Dubai as BITSAT exam center||US $70 (Rs. 4500)/-|
BITSAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the exam, they must meet the admission criteria. Those who meet the requirements will proceed to more rounds of admission.
- Qualifying Exam – Applicants must be ranked 12th in the 2020 academic year at an accredited board or university
- Subjects: Applicants must score the exam with PCM questions for B.Pharma with English. Applicants who have PCM topics will be considered for the exam.
- On the twelfth exam, Minimum grades must earn 75% in PCM / PCB and must also receive 60% for the subject.
- Appeared Applicants: Applicants who still complete 12th place in 2021 will be counted for the exam.
Those who have passed their twelfth in multiple attempts will also be considered for the exam. Applicants who are currently eligible for BITS and one of the participating campuses will not be considered for the exam.
For First Degree Program Except for B.Pharm
- Qualification Exam: Candidate must have passed their level 10 + 2 or its equivalent exam from any recognized board/university.
- Eligible Subjects: Applicants must have passed their level 10 + 2 exams with the main subjects of physics, chemistry, and mathematics. Also, you must have a sufficient command of English.
- Grades: Applicants must have achieved a total of 75% grades in physics, chemistry, and mathematics. In each of the subjects, you must have obtained 60% of the grade.
- Appearance: Candidates taking the level 12 exams can also apply.
For Admission into B.Pharm
- Qualification exam: the candidate is a candidate for the 12th level or is equivalent to a reconnaissance university/council exam.
- Eligible Matters: Il / elle doit avoir réussi ses exams de 12e leveau avec la physique, la chimie et la biologie or les mathématiques comme principal matières. In outre, il / elle doit avoir une maîtrise suffisante de l’anglais.
- Qualification Notes: Les candidates doivent avoir obtained a total of 75% of points on the matières de physique, chimie et biologie / mathématiques. Dans chacune des matières, il / elle doit avoir obtained 60% of notes.
BITSAT Application Dates 2021
The applicants can check the important dates of the Application Form of BITSAT, which is mentioned below.
|BITSAT Application Form||2nd week of January 2021|
|Editing some details in BITSAT 2021 Application Form||1st week of April 2021|
|The last date to submit the BITSAT Application Form 2021||Last week of March 2021 (5:00 pm)|
|Last date for correction in BITSAT Application Form||3rd week of March 2021|
|BITSAT exam center allotment||2nd week of April 2021|
|BITSAT slot booking||3rd week of April 2021|
|BITSAT admit card 2021||April to May 2021|
|BITSAT 2021 to be held on||4th week of May 2021|
|Apply for admission with 12th marks & Preference||3rd week of May to 3rd week of June 2021|
|Admit List & Wait for List Announcement||3rd week of June 2021|
Procedure to Fill BITSAT Application Form 2021
Call for the process to be mentioned if the candidates represent the BITSAT 2021 candidature form.
The candidates for the registration en ligne doivent s’inscrire aux-mêmes sur the official site to fill in the request and enter the details that
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Identifiant by messagerie
- Entrez Captcha
Filling the Application Form
Applicants must fill out the BITSAT 2021 application form with all the necessary details, and details are provided below.
- Personal data: father’s name, mother’s name, nationality
- Communication details: correspondence address, city, PIN code, state, phone number, mobile phone number
- Qualifying exam details: name of institute, exam board, year of approval/appearance, subject to the approval of Part IV of BITSAT
- Test Center Preferences – Applicants must choose three cities in order of preference.
Upload Scanned Images
Applicants must upload the scanned images and signature as per the specification mentioned below.
|Photograph||4 KB to 50 KB||jpg/jpeg|
|Signature||1 KB to 30 KB||jpg/jpeg|