The BITSAT exam is carried out by the Birla Institute of Technology and Science. This exam is carried out annually from September 16 to 18 and September 21 to 23, 2020. Admission test to the Birla Science Institute of Technology and Science en the exam for the first-year diploma in marine engineering at the University of Engineers.
Around 200,000 students are taking the exam, but there are only 2,000 places for the BE. The answer key will be posted shortly after the end of the exam so that students can count their approximate scores for the exam.
The entire registration process and the submission process will be carried out through online mode.
BITSAT 2020 Answer key Dates
The BITSAT 2020 answer key will be published shortly after the exam ends. Students should always visit the same website after obtaining the answer key if they completed their form and submitted it before answering the key deadline.
The exam will be held from September 16 to 18 and from September 21 to 23, 2020. The answer key will be published in the second or fourth week of September 2020. The name will be that of the students who have submitted the form clearly. Thus, all students are informed that they must take the answer key that will ensure the results.
How to Download the BITSAT 2020 Answer key
- Go to the official BITSAT 2020 website.
- Then link on the website.
- Then the screen will display the login page.
- Some data will be requested per page, date of birth, username, security code.
- After completing the details, the screen will display the answer key screen.
- It will be a PDF style.
- And if necessary, print the impression for the rest of the process.
How to Challenge the Answer key 2020
- Students have the option to file an objection or complaint against the answer key if this is not appropriate.
- Students need to have proper justification for the same; only students need to fill out the form.
- To complete complaints, students should also make sure to fill out the form in the correct way or not.
- This will also be done in online mode, but the offline mode is not mentioned.
- The objection request form must be sent on time because, after the processing date, the authority will not take the form.
- Students must pay part of the fee; it will be 1000 or more.
- If the student’s justification is correct, the fees given when submitting the form will be reimbursed by the university itself.
- But due to bad luck, the justification is not adequate, so the faith given will not be reimbursed by the authority.
- So, when objecting to authority, students should be well-versed. There should be confident regarding its justification.
- Therefore, there is the perfect check for students taking the BITSAT 2020 exam, so all students are informed that they must have the appropriate documents with them.