The application process is expected to start from the third week of March 2021 and you are well informed to get the application form before the closing date.
BCECE Board (Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination) is the main authority mastering the organization of DCECE or the Bihar Polytechnic 2021 entrance exam. There are several private and government universities in Bihar that offer various polytechnic courses.
Bihar Polytechnic 2021 Application Form
- 1 Bihar Polytechnic 2021 Application Form
- 2 How to Apply
- 3 Bihar Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria 2021
- 4 For Polytechnic Engineering:
- 5 For Part-Time Polytechnic Engineering:
- 6 Bihar Polytechnic Exam Dates 2021
- 7 Bihar Polytechnic 2021 Application Process
The Bihar Polytechnic 2021 application form will be published the third week of March 2021 and the last date to complete the application form is the third week of April 2021. Candidates interested in applying must complete and apply the line before the maturity date. as official mentioned.
Through this section, applicants can obtain an application form, publication date, modality, documents, etc.
- The Bihar Polytechnic 2021 application form was only available in online mode on the official website.
- No app is issued to request offline mode
- Applicants can complete the Bihar Polytechnic (DCECE) 2021 online application starting the third week of April 2021.
- Upon completion of the form, applicants must upload their photo and signature (English and Hindi font) in JPEG / JPG format.
- Download the application for PART A and PART B and send it to the following address by the latest date.
- Applicants should send the hard copy of the application with the documents or the fee receipt to the board.
The controller of Examination, B.C.E.C.E. Board,
I.A.S. Association Building, Near Patna Airport,
P.O.- B.V. College, Patna – 800014, Bihar.
- For 1 program: 550/- Rs. (330/- for SC/ST)
- For 2 program: 660/- Rs. (385/- for SC/ST)
- For 3 programs: 770/- Rs. (440/- for SC/ST)
- For 4 programs: 880/- Rs. (500/- for SC/ST)
How to Apply
The registration of the Bihar Polytechnic (DCECE) 2021 application form will be done only in online mode. Applicants must complete the application by logging into the official website. For more details, applicants should refer to the points below.
Below are the steps to request the Bihar Polytechnic (DCECE) 2021 application form:
- Open the link to the official website (the link will be provided above).
- Click on this link.
- Now click on the link “Apply to DCECE 2021”.
- Read all instructions and click “I have read the instructions above – Continue with registration”.
- Fill in all your basic details and click on the “Register” button.
- Verify and confirm your details before submitting.
- Click the “Yes, I confirm my date is correct” button.
- Write down your registration number.
- Now log in with “Registration Number / Username” and “Password”.
- Make the payment online or offline.
- After paying the fees, click the “Fill in personal information” button.
- Upload your recent photo and signature in a specific format.
- Then click the “Save and continue” button.
- Read all the details and click the “Yes, I confirm my date is correct” button.
- Fill in your educational information and click the “Save and continue” button.
- Now download your PART A and PART B application form and print the address sheet.
- Send the hard copy of the application, fee receipt, and relevant documents to the board.
Bihar Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria 2021
An applicant must verify all eligibility criteria to apply for admission. Applicants receive the basic eligibility required to apply for engineering courses. Before completing the Bihar Polytechnic 2021 application form, all applicants must check the eligibility criteria whether they are eligible or not.
For Polytechnic Engineering:
- Qualifying Exam: Passed 10th class examination from the recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Score a minimum of 35% qualifying marks in the examination.
- Age Limit: No age limit to apply for this course.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
For Part-Time Polytechnic Engineering:
Qualifying Exam: Passed 10th or its equivalent examination with two years ITI or two-year experience.
Age Limit: Candidates’ age should be 19 years as of the 1st week of July 2021.
Eligibility for PE
The aspirants will have shown the 12th standard mark sheet bearing 35% scores
There are no age criteria
Eligibility for PPE
Applicants must pass the 10th exam or a related exam with 50% safety and the subjects must be science and math.
They must be 19 years old during the admission process.
Eligibility for PMD
Candidates who qualify for the 10th exam or another related exam in the subjects of Chemistry, Physics, Biology, and English of the subject will be considered for the exam.
Applicants must have reached the age of 15, then only they will be considered for admission.
Bihar Polytechnic Exam Dates 2021
|Online Application Form Release||3rd week of March 2021|
|Last date to fill the application||3rd week of April 2021|
|Fee Payment Last Date (Challan)||3rd week of March 2021|
|Fee Payment Last Date (Online)||3rd week of March 2021|
|Last date to submit/receive the application||4th week of April 2021|
|Application Correction Starts||3rd week of April 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||4th week of April 2021|
|Dates of Examination||2nd week of May 2021 (PE and PPE)|
|2nd week of May 2021 (PM and PMD)|
|Result Declaration||4th week of June 2021|
Bihar Polytechnic 2021 Application Process
- The application form for Bihar Polytechnic 2021 will be available online
- Therefore, they should prepare for any notification related to the application form on the site and download it.
- The process of completing the application form is acceptable on the site by entering the details required for admission.
- Application details are submitted online. Fees can be paid by net banking, credit card, and debit card (online).
- Once you have completed the application process, the page will show you the registration number and password, which is very important when downloading the admission card.
- Now you must indicate your name, the name of your parents, your residence, your telephone number, your date of birth, your diploma, etc.
- It is essential to paste the scanned image of the signature and the photograph on the form.
- The last process is to send the copy of the application form of parts A and B with the paid receipt and the documents to the mentioned address.
Controller of Examination, B.C.E.C.E. Board,
I.A.S. Association Building, Near Patna Airport,
P.O.- B.V. College, Patna – 800014, Bihar”1