Each year this admission test is carried out for applicants and the number of applicants can sit for this exam. These candidates belong to the state of Assam; They can apply for this admission test on the official website of DTE, Assam.
This admission test is the national level exam and through this exam, candidates can be admitted to various diploma courses. Here through this article, applicants can get complete information about Assam Polytechnic Result.
Assam Polytechnic (PAT) 2021 Result
Assam Polytechnic (PAT) 2021 Advisory will start from the third week of June 2021 via online mode. Candidates can verify their results by entering their roster number.
After the declaration of results, DTE Assam will prepare the list of merits. Based on the list of merits, applicants will go through the counseling procedure for admission.
The Assam Polytechnic 2021 result will be declared the first week of June 2021. All applicants must take the impression of the result after viewing it for future use. Applicants should bring their copy of the result with the original to the counseling center for verification.
Assam Polytechnic 2021 Result
The authority will organize the Assam PAT exam in the second week of May 2021. The exam will be conducted in offline mode (paper and pencil mode). The candidate can check the result online in the 1st week of June 2021.
A few days after the announcement of the result, the counseling will begin. The council will be held the third week of June 2021 in offline mode.
How to Check Assam Polytechnic 2021 Result
Applicants can verify the Assam Polytechnic result by following the procedure detailed below
- Applicants should visit the official website of DTE Assam.
- Applicants must click on the results link to see their results.
- All applicants must read the following instructions before uploading the result.
- After that, they must enter the list number from their application form, which they completed.
- Applicants must submit it and upload their results.
- Applicants should bring a copy of their results for future reference.
Assam Polytechnic 2021 Counseling
The Assam Polytechnic 2021 board will begin in the third week of June 2021. Applicants will run for the board cycle after the declaration of the merit list through DTE Assam. Only these candidates may attend the counseling procedure, they will be selected from the list of merits.
The counseling process will be carried out in offline mode by DTE Assam. All shortlisted candidates must be present at the counseling center with the required documents.
Applicants can complete their options for polytechnics and institutions in Assam at the time of the counseling process.
Required Documents to be Submitted in the Counseling Procedure
- The Permanent Resident Address Certificate will be attached to the brochure as “Part B” with two recent photographs certified by the official publisher and pasted on the application.
- Copies of the qualifying exam grade sheet.
- Certificate of age (certified copy of the admission card or certificate of the council/university).
- Certificate of character.
- Caste certificate if it is a candidate belonging to the reserved category (SC / ST / MOBC / Ex-Tea Garden Labor Community of the competent authority, as decided by the government.
- If a candidate is applying under an athletic quota, the candidate must present a certificate from the athletic director, Assam, and evidence representing the state and NOC at the time of the council.
- If the candidates’ seats are reserved for the Freedom Fighter category certificates (paternal and maternal) from the main category private to Prime Minister, Assam.
- Along with the aforementioned certificate, the certificate of the direct relationship of the candidate with the freedom fighter of the Deputy Commissioner must be presented.
- Employer certificate, if applied to the central government employee quota.
- Applicants belonging to the category with different capacities must present the identity card as an applicant with different capacities and identified by the State / District Medical Council, established under the Department of Social Welfare.