Applicants will be admitted to the various degree courses in the state of Assam with qualifications obtained at the Assam Polytechnic PAT. There are many private and government polytechnics in Assam that offer admission to applicants for polytechnic programs.
Only eligible candidates will be admitted to its ambitious polytechnic programs and must earn qualified scores on the Assam PAT exam. Here, through this content, students will be able to know the detailed information of Assam Polytechnic PAT including the Assam Polytechnic PAT application form, the application dates and the procedure to complete the application form, etc.
Assam Polytechnic PAT Application Form 2021
The Assam Polytechnic PAT application form will be available the first week of March 2021 and the application form for the last submission date is the last week of March 2021, and these applicants are interested and eligible to be admitted in their programs. Polytechnic applicants from various universities in the state of Assam.
They can complete the online application mode by visiting the official website of the Directorate of Technical Education, Assam. Applicants must fill in all correct and complete details on the application form.
Assam Polytechnic PAT 2021 Dates
There are the important dates on the Assam Polytechnic PAT application form mentioned below for applicants, and they should check it.
|Commencement of online application||1st week of March 2021|
|Last date of online application||last week of March 2021|
|Date of Exam||2nd week of May 2021|
Required Documents to Fill Application Form
Students are required to bring these documents when completing the application form, and the documents will be
- Your recent scanned photo in .jpg format only (file size should not exceed 100 KB)
- Your scanned signature in .jpg format only. (file size should not exceed 100 KB)
Procedure to fill Assam Polytechnic PAT Application Form
This is the procedure mentioned below for applicants to fill out the Assam Polytechnic PAT application form and must follow it.
- First of all, students need to visit the official website of the Directorate of Technical Education, Assam, and click on “Online Application” for PAT 2021.
- Click on the admission test to the Polytechnic, then choose the “Apply online” section.
- To correctly complete the application form, students must read all the instructions provided on the official website.
- Students should have to select their course by clicking on the “Request degree courses” section.
- Applicants must complete the application form with all the necessary details such as personal information, titles, and contact details.
- After completing all the details, submit the application fee using the “State Bank Charge” as shown above in the application fees session.
- Students need to submit all required details on the application form and after submitting it, they need to remove the printing from the application form for the future.