The Assam Polytechnic (PAT) 2021 application form will be published in the first week of March 2021. The Assam Department of Technical Education has conducted the PAT Polytechnic Assam (Polytechnic Admission Test) for applicants; These candidates aspire to be admitted to the various degree courses in the state of Assam.
The Assam Polytechnic PAT (Polytechnic Admission Test) is the statewide entrance test. This exam takes place once a year and many candidates can take this exam every year. There are many state polytechnics in Assam that offer admission to applicants based on their eligibility criteria.
From this article, applicants will get detailed information about Assam Polytechnic PAT 2021 including the Assam Polytechnic PAT application form, application dates, the procedure for completing the application form, etc.
Assam Polytechnic PAT Application Form 2021
The Assam Polytechnic PAT 2020 application form will start from the 1st week of March 2021 and is available until the last week of March 2021 and these applicants aspire to be admitted to the various executive degree courses of Technical Education, Assam, They can complete the application form of the Assam Polytechnic PAT through the online mode on the official website of the Directorate of Technical Education, Assam.
Applicants need to pay Rs.400 / – as an application fee.
Method of payment: Administration fees can be paid by debit/credit card or through net banking.
Offline fees can be paid at any State Bank of India branch via Challan.
- The application fee will be 400 rupees / –
- At the end of the process, students will have to pay a fee, since without payment the form will be incomplete.
- Payment of the request is made by debit card, credit card, or Net banking.
Assam Polytechnic PAT Eligibility Criteria
Applicants should check their eligibility criteria before completing the application form and the eligibility criteria provided below:
- Applicants must be Indian citizens and must also be residents of Assam.
- Applicants must be born on or after August 1, 1999, for general applicants and August 1, 1996, for SC and ST applicants.
- They must be scored on the HSLC exam or its equivalent recognized board to be eligible.
- They must have degrees in mathematics and science as a compulsory subject.
- For students in general, 40% (on average) is the minimum required grade.
- For SC students, 35% of grades are required grades. For ST students, 33% is the minimum grade required.
Assam Polytechnic PAT Application Form Dates 2021
There are the Important Dates of Assam Polytechnic PAT Application Form has mentioned below for applicants and they have to check it.
|Online Application Form starts||1st week of March 2021|
|Online application closes||last week of March 2021|
|The issue of online admit card||4th week of May 2021|
|Date of Examination||2nd week of May 2021|
Procedure to Fill Assam Polytechnic PAT Application Form 2021
Applicants can complete the Assam Polytechnic PAT (Polytechnic Admission Test) application form by following the procedure below:
- Applicants must first visit the official website of the Directorate of Technical Education, Assam.
- The application form will be available on the official website and applicants should read the instructions to complete the application form.
- Applicants must carefully fill in the application form and upload the scanned images of the photograph and signature.
- The size of the uploaded images must be less than 100 KB. The dimension should be 200 (W) x 230 (H) (for photography) and 140 (W) x 60 (H) (for signature).
- And it should be in JPG or JPEG format.
- After entering all the details, applicants need to submit them.
- Applicants must pay the application fee
- Applicants should bring the hard copy of the receipt generated by State Bank Collect for future purposes after paying the application fee.
- It is suggested that they take a printed version of the application for later use.