The Assam CEE 2021 exam pattern has details like question type, weightage, scoring system, etc. The Assam CEE (Combined Entrance Test) is a state-level exam regulated by the Assam University of Science and Technology (ASTU), Assam.
This exam is a gateway for students who wish to be admitted to engineering courses such as B.E. Different universities and institutions in the state of Assam consider the Assam CEE score for admission to engineering courses.
The exam will take place in the last week of April 2021. Through this article, candidates can refer to the Assam CEE 2021 test template.
Assam CEE 2021 Exam Pattern
Assam CEE 2021 will be based on the Assam Upper Secondary Education Council (AHSEC) program.
The exam will be of the Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) type and will consist of a single test of 3 (three) hours with the following distribution:
Assam CEE Exam 2021 Pattern
Here we provide the Assam CEE exam template for B.E. The exam template includes a scoring system, no. several questions, type of questions, etc. The Assam CEE 2021 detailed review template is mentioned here:
- Courses: Students can be admitted to B.E / B.Tech courses.
- Exam Mode: The exam will take place in offline mode. Use only the BLACK PEN.
- Subjects: Questions will be formulated in the subjects of physics, chemistry, and mathematics.
- Language: The questionnaire will be done in English and Assamese.
- Program: The latest Assam Higher Secondary Education Council / NCERT program is taken into account.
- Duration of the exam: The duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
- Question Type: The question document will contain multiple-choice questions. Four optional answers will be provided for each question. Applicants must check only the correct answer.
- The number of questions: 120 questions in total (40 questions will be asked per subject).
- Scoring system: candidates will get 4 points for each correct answer.
- Negative mark: a mark will be deducted for incorrect answers.
Exam Pattern for Assam CEE 2021
Below we have mentioned the subject wise question weightage of the Assam CEE examination:
|Section||Number of questions||Marks Allotted|
Assam CEE Syllabus 2021
Assam CEE Syllabus 2021 is divided into three sections, such as Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry. The question document will contain questions from the previous topics.
The NCERT / Assam Higher Secondary Education Council program counts for the CEE ASSAM exam.