Candidates wishing to enter B.Tech courses must meet the Assam CEE 2021 threshold verified by the competent authority. Each of the participating institutes will have their own category and their own Assam CEE Cut Off 2021 course, which means there will be more than one cut list. Additionally, a reserved category participant may appear on more than one cut list.
The result of Assam CEE 2021 will be declared the second week of May 2021 through online mode. For example, an SC applicant who does not meet the general category could be considered for admission to the SC category as long as the applicant meets the threshold for that category.
Applicants in the general category, however, maybe at a maximum of a cut-off list and no longer qualify for admission if they do not achieve the cut-off score. Applicants who meet the Assam EEC 2021 threshold will be welcomed for advice and consideration for Assam EEC seat assignments, which will take place in two rounds.
What is Assam CEE Cut Off 2021?
The Assam CEE 2021 threshold is the minimum score below which no candidate will be considered for admission. Assam CEE 2021 applicants should also remember that simply meeting the deadline is not a guarantee of admission, as there are other admission formalities to complete as well as checking brochures. and payment of fees.
Key features of Assam CEE 2021 Cutoff
- The competent authorities will determine the Assam CEE 2021 threshold separately for all participating institutes.
- Assam CEE threshold will be category and course-specific
- Therefore, there will be several cut lists
- Applicants from the reserved category who meet the threshold from different lists will be included in the merit list of all matching groups
- The cut-off is the least mandatory note for admission, anyone who does not respect the cut-off notes will no longer be taken into account for the Assam CEE seat assignment.
Factors that Determine Assam CEE Cutoff
- Total number of candidates taking the entrance exam
- The level of difficulty of the questions asked. If the difficulty level is high, the threshold is probably lower and vice versa.
- Total number of places offered
- Total number of applications established for admission to the course for which admission is requested
- Cutting trends from previous years
Assam CEE Previous Year Cut off marks for appearing in Round II and last round of counseling
|OBC/MOBC||(77-70) Candidates securing 77 marks who reported in Round I of counseling with PCM% in 10+2 below 63.66%|
|SC||(61-57) Candidates securing 61 marks who reported in Round I of counseling with PCM% in 10+2 below 52%|
|ST (P)||(41-40) Candidates securing 41 marks who reported in the 1st counseling with PCM% in 10+2 below 61.66%|
Assam CEE Cut Off Previous Year
|Assam CEE||110 – 105||107 – 103||94 -90||80 – 75||67|
|JEE Main||80 -75||75 -70||60||54||22|
Participating Institutes of Assam CEE
|Name of the Participating Institutes||Seat intake|
|Baleswar Brahma Engineering College, Kokrajhar||120|
|Jorhat Institute of Science & Technology, Jorhat||120|
|Jorhat Engineering College, Jorhat||315|
|Assam Engineering College, Guwahati||420|