The Assam CEE 2021 Online Application Form will be published the first week of March 2021. The Assam Combined Entrance Examination (Assam CEE) Application Form was generated by Dibrugarh University, Assam in the first week of March of 2021.
The application form must be completed by those who aspire to be admitted to B.Tech, BAMS, and BUMS. Applicants can take medicine and engineering courses at various courses or institutes.
The application is completed online from the official website of the University of Dibrugarh. An incomplete application form completed by applicants will be rejected. To complete the form, they must register by visiting the page.
Assam CEE 2021 Application Form
The Assam CEE 2021 application form can be completed online only on the official portal. Applicants must complete and apply before the stated deadline.
Here we have mentioned some important details about the Assam EEC 2021 registration:
- Applicants can access the Assam CEE 2021 application form only through the online mode.
- The Assam CEE 2021 application form will be published in the first week of March 2021.
- Applicants can apply for candidacy until the first week of April 2021.
- Upon completion, applicants must upload the scanned images of the signature and the photograph in JPG or JPEG format.
- Make sure the image size should be between 20 KB and 35 KB for a photo and between 15 KB and 30 KB for the signature.
- And the dimensions must be 200 width x 230 height (photography) and 100 width x 180 height (signature).
- No further corrections or modifications are allowed after the final submission of the application.
- There is no provision to send the printed application form to the university.
- Applicants will need to make payment after completing the application form. The application form should provide the necessary details so that no flaws are found in the form.
- You are ordered to keep a copy of the challan when you have finished submitting the application form.
- The challan is paid at any SBI branch.
The Assam CEE 2021 application fee Courses wise has been given below:
|BAMS/BHMS and Engineering||Rs. 1540/-|
Assam CEE 2021 Important Dates
|Online application form starts from||1st week of March 2021|
|Closing date of online application form||1st week of April 2021|
|Last date to the reception of application fee at SBI||1st week of April 2021|
|Admit Card issue from||3rd week of April 2021|
|Exam Date||4th week of April 2021|
|Result Declaration||2nd week of May 2021|
Assam CEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants wishing to sit for the exam must meet the eligibility criteria after being considered for admission.
- Applicants from India will be admitted and must have an address in Assam.
- It is mandatory to complete 20 years in Assam.
- Applicants admitted to multiple courses must be between 17-24 years old by the last week of December 2020.
For BAMS/BHMS Courses
- Candidates taking the exam must have the tenth and twelfth certificates of completion and must achieve at least 45% of the points on the qualifying exam.
- They must complete 10 + 2 with the main subjects, chemistry, physics, mathematics, and English.
For Engineering Degree Courses
- Candidates participating in the exam must have the certificate 10 to 12 with 50% of the points obtained in the exam
- The subjects that will complete their 10 + 2 must be physics, chemistry, mathematics, and English.
- The application form will not be sent to applicants, it must be received from the website. Students must take place
- Applicants will need to indicate some of the important details on the form. Details are the applicant’s name, date of birth, residence, category, caste, title, communication, contact number
- Once the details are completed, the page will give you the registration number and password that will be used at the time of admission.
How to Apply for Assam CEE
The Assam CEE 2021 application form will be published via online mode on the official portal. Interested applicants can complete the form, starting from the steps below, as long as applicants are assisted in completing the Assam CEE 2021 application. Applicants should check the step-by-step procedure to complete the Assam application form. CEE 2021:
- Click on the official website link. (link will be provided above).
- Go through the “Online Application” link.
- Please read the instructions carefully and click the “Click here to apply” button.
- Now enter the required details like personal, educational, communication, etc. in the application form.
- Browse download images
- Download the scanned images of the photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- After downloading the images, proceed to pay the fees.
- Pay application fees online or offline.
- After applying, take a hard copy of the application form for later use.