Assam CEE 2020 2nd Round Allotment & Upgradation has been published. The Assam Combined Entrance Exam will be presented to students eager to take engineering courses, including B.E.
There are several government and private institutes that offer engineering courses.
Assam CEE 2020 counseling started on October 5, 2020, via online mode.
Assam CEE 2020 Counseling – Allotment List Out
Assam CEE 2020 2nd Round Allotment & Upgradation has been published. Click Here to View Allotment through login.
The Council of Assam CEE 2020 began on October 5, 2020. Click Here to Register.
Click Here to View Counseling Information Brochure.
Assam CEE Counseling
Assam CEE 2020 counseling started on October 5, 2020. Assam CEE 2020 students can seek counseling. Advice is provided through offline support in 2020.
Those who meet the prescribed thresholds and meet all eligibility requirements for the exam will be assigned places at the university.
The information on the Assam EWC 2020 advice is not finalized, but it is considered that after the announcement of the notification, the details on the advice will be known.
Assam CEE Cut Off 2020 will be declared after the results are announced. It will be decided by the Assam University of Science and Technology (ASTU).
Assam CEE Counselling Procedure 2020
- Assam CEE 2020 counseling started on October 5, 2020, for admission.
- Advice will be notified according to the list of merits for the following phases in case they become vacant.
- The counseling process involves document verification, selection of branches and universities, and adjudication with payment of counseling fees only.
- Admission fees are paid at the university to which the seat is assigned.
- The candidate must appear in person on the date according to the 2020 EWC consultation calendar.
- A confirmed seat assignment letter will be issued once the seating process is complete.
- If a candidate does not show up for the consultation on schedule, their application will not be considered the next day or at a subsequent consultation under any circumstances.
- All applicants will need to pay only Rs. 600 (non-refundable) as a consultation fee at the time of consultation.
- Applicant must appear at the assigned college for admission with the CEE-2020 Counseling Vacancy Assignment Letter and complete the required formalities within the specified time frame.
Credentials Required for Assam CEE Counselling 2020
- Assam CEE 2020 admit card
- Proof of identity
- Original birth certificate
- Original graduation certificate
- Qualification Exam Grade Sheet
- Certificate of satisfactory completion of the qualification examination.
- The character certificate is the last school you attended.
- Advice forms are included in the information brochure (Annex G)
Students must have the passport size photo with a photocopy attached. The structure of the exam fees varies from university to university to choose the student for Assam CEE. The candidate who is not available on the day of the council will be fired and there will be no vacancies at the next stage of the council.
The Process of Counseling
- Students must upload Form B on the official website and submit it during the advising process.
- Students whose name is on the merit list can submit Form B on the day of the consultation, and it must be returned to the president of the authority during the consultation. Those who enroll in the Dibrugarh University counseling process for admission to the B.
- Students should be asked to make themselves available for organized counseling based on the scores obtained on the Assam CEE 2020 entrance exam. Students should arrive at the counseling site with Form B and other documents.
- At the time of counseling, each document presented by students must be verified correctly.
- When all documents are determined to be correct, students are awarded places.
- After the distribution of places comes to the most important task that students must carry out and that is to verify the admission procedures in the distributed schools.
Assam CEE 2020 Counseling Seat Allotment
- Students will be selected for the counseling and seating arrangements when they are eligible for the exam.
- When the diplomas are valid, the students will be able to distribute the place by rank indicated in the list of merits.
- The distribution of places will be based on the performance of the students. Distributed students must attend college and go through various admissions procedures.
- But if students need to make sure that all procedures are completed, if they find no discrepancies, they should not give up the seat.