Guwahati Army Nursing Institute 2021 results and waiting list have been published for the Master’s in Breastfeeding. The Army College of Nursing is an institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi, and the Assam Nurses Midwives and Health Visitors Council, Guwahati, Assam. The authorities will conduct an entrance examination for applicants. The authorities will allow admission to applicants based on the candidate’s grades in the entrance examination.
Applicants are advised to refer to the information provided below for more information on the Army Nursing Institute Admission to Guwahati 2021 such as important dates, application process, eligibility criteria, list of merits, etc.
AIN Guwahati 2021 Notification – Counseling Started
- 1 AIN Guwahati 2021 Notification – Counseling Started
- 2 AIN Guwahati 2021 Highlights
- 3 AIN Guwahati 2021 Exam Dates
- 4 AIN Guwahati 2021 Application Form
- 5 AIN Guwahati 2021 Eligibility
- 6 AIN Guwahati 2021 Exam Pattern
- 7 M.Sc. Nursing Exam Pattern
- 8 AIN Guwahati 2021 Syllabus
- 9 AIN Guwahati 2021 Admit Card
- 10 AIN Guwahati 2021 Result
- 11 AIN Guwahati 2021 Counselling
AIN Guwahati 2021 Highlights
|Exam Name||Army Institute of Nursing Guwahati|
|Full-Form||Army Institute of Nursing Guwahati|
|Exam Types||UG, PG Level|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Body||Army College of Nursing|
|Application Mode||Online mode|
|Exam Mode||CBT (Computer Based Test)|
|Exam Date||22nd August (B.Sc. Nurs.) & 18th July 2021 (M.Sc. Nurs.)|
|Exam Duration||02 hours (B.Sc.), 01:30 hours (M.Sc.)|
AIN Guwahati 2021 Exam Dates
Below are the important dates regarding events and admission dates to the Army Nursing Institute 2021:
|Important events||Dates for B.Sc. Nursing (Revised)||Dates for M.Sc. Nursing|
|Application Form||15th April 2021||13th March 2021|
|The due date for receipt of application forms without late fee||15th June 2021||19th June 2021|
|The due date for receipt of application forms with a late fee of Rs. 100||1st to 31st July 2021||30th June 2021|
|Admit card (Released)||7th August 2021||Released|
|Mock Test for Candidates (Started)||12th August 2021||—|
|Date of Entrance Exam||22nd August 2021||18th July 2021|
|The Announcement of the Result||Declared||27th August 2021|
|Commencement of counseling||4th & 5th October 2021||29th September 2021|
|Admission||To be announced||30th November 2021|
AIN Guwahati 2021 Application Form
Guwahati Army Nursing Institute Admission 2021 M.Sc. Nursing requests can be made before June 19, 2021 with no late fees.
- Admission to Guwahati Army Nursing Institute 2021 B.Sc. The nursing application form was published on April 15, 2021.
- Application forms are available online on the university’s official website for applicants.
- Applicants must register on the website and complete the form.
- Applicants need to enter some necessary details.
- Once the form is completed, applicants must print the form.
- Applicants then need to pay the application fee and submit the form.
- Applicants should submit the completed form to the university at the address listed below.
- address as well as the necessary documents and administrative expenses for express mail:
Principal Army Institute of Nursing,
Guwahati, Basistha Temple Road,
Basistha, Guwahati, Assam – 781029
We have mentioned below all the important information about the application fees for the reference of the candidates:
- Applicants must pay B.Sc Nursing Rs 1000 /- and Rs 50 /- for the bridge fee.
- Applicants must pay Rs 600 /- if they are applying for a master’s course in nursing.
- DD can pay the application fees in offline mode.
- DD will be made in favor of the Army Nursing Institute, Guwahati, payable to Guwahati.
AIN Guwahati 2021 Eligibility
Below we have mentioned all the important information regarding the eligibility criteria for the candidate’s recommendation:
- The HSC or equivalent must be supplemented by recognized advice.
- Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. (Hons.) Bachelor of Nursing / Basic Position. Nursing must be completed at a recognized university.
- Applicant must have completed HSC in science stream with physics, chemistry, biology, and English subject.
- Applicants in the general category must obtain more than 50% of the grades and the reserved category must obtain a minimum of 45% of the marks in the HSC exams.
- The applicant must not be less than 17 years old and not more than 22 years old as of December 31, 2021. Only the date of birth registered with the Secondary Education Council (class X certificate) will be valid.
- The upper age limit can be extended to a maximum of 25 years as of December 31, 2021 for applicants with a bachelor’s degree with at least two subjects in Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology and who have passed the remaining subjects in the intermediate exam. or the equivalent.
- Applicants must have work experience of one year after basic B.Sc. Nursing course.
AIN Guwahati 2021 Exam Pattern
We have mentioned all the important information about the paper pattern below for the candidate’s reference:
B.Sc. Nursing Exam Pattern
- Exam mode: the authority performs the OAT (online admission test), this means that the exam will be carried out in online mode.
- Duration of the exam: The test will last 2 hours.
- Type of questions: The questionnaire will have a total of 120 types of questions with multiple choice or better recognized as objective questions.
- Exam Topics: The exam topic will consist of five topics (namely Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English, and General Awareness).
- Scoring system: each correct answer will receive a point, while incorrect answers will result in a deduction of 0.25 points.
The questions will be disseminated din by the subjects in the following manner:
|General Awareness||10 Marks|
M.Sc. Nursing Exam Pattern
The examination will be built on the syllabus of B.Sc Nursing. The question paper will have two fragments Part-A, Part-B.
Part A contains:
- General English
- General Knowledge
- Biological Sciences
- Nursing Administration and Management
- Research and Statistics
Part B contains:
- Medical-Surgical Nursing
- Mental Health Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Child Health Nursing
- Maternal Health Nursing
AIN Guwahati 2021 Syllabus
Syllabus For B.Sc Entrance Test:
The general standard for the entrance exam will be that of grades 11 and 12 of the program 10 + 2 /Premedical/Intermediate Science or an equivalent exam of the State Education Board/Indian University/CBSE.
Syllabus For M.Sc. Entrance Test:
The entrance examination will be based on the Bachelor of Nursing programs prescribed by the Indian Council of Nursing.
- The question document will have two parts; Part A and Part B.
- Part A: will contain questions on General English, General Knowledge, Life Sciences, Nursing Administration and Management, Research, and Statistics.
- Part B: will contain questions on specialized topics (10 points each) in medical-surgical nursing, mental health nursing, community health nursing, child health nursing, and maternal health nursing.
AIN Guwahati 2021 Admit Card
Applicants will receive an admission card by mail at the registered university email id. The authorities will also send the admission cards to applicants by post to the address recorded in an envelope that was provided with the application form.
After receiving the admission card, applicants are advised to verify the information mentioned on the admission card.
For the candidate’s reference, the admission cards / room tickets will contain important details such as name, roll number, photograph, signature, exam schedule and exam center details etc.
Applicants are kindly requested to bring their admission card with them to sit the entrance exam. An admission card will be provided to applicants who have successfully submitted the application form.
Exam Centre List
- Jalandhar Cantt
AIN Guwahati 2021 Result
The official authorities will announce the results of the candidates once the entrance exam is finished.
Along with the result, the authorities will also prepare a merit list of candidates. The list of merits will be based on the grades obtained by the candidates in the entrance examination.
The result and the list of merits will be updated on the official website of the university for the candidates’ reference.
After the declaration of the result, the authorities will send a letter of notice and admission to the applicants.
AIN Guwahati 2021 Counselling
The advisory journey will depend entirely on the list of merits drawn up by the authorities based on the marks obtained in the entrance exam.
The authorities will allow admission to applicants who have obtained good results in the entrance examination and who meet the eligibility criteria.
Therefore, in the counseling cycle, applicants are encouraged to attend in person.
Applicants must have the following documents with them for the verification process during the counseling cycle:
- Letter of Counselling
- Proof of date of birth
- School Leaving Certificate
- Class X mark sheet
- Class XII mark sheet
- Migration Certificate
- Character certificate
- Certificate of Medical Fitness
- Caste Certificate ( if applicable)
- An affidavit (available in the brochure) signed by the candidate and countersigned by parent/guardian
- Six recent passport-size photos with the candidate’s name written on the backside
- Admission fee