The AP ECET 2021 exam will be held in the second week of April 2021. The AP ECET exam was also known as the Andhra Pradesh Common Engineering Entrance Exam, and this exam is the Entrance Exam. at the state level, organized by Jawaharlal Nehru University of Technology, Anantapur, on behalf of APSCHE.
AP ECET is organized to provide regular BE / B.tech / B.Pharmacy courses to Graduates and Bachelors of Science (Mathematics) and these applicants are aspiring to be admitted to these programs; They can apply for the AP ECET exam by filling in the application form via online mode on the official website of Jawaharlal Nehru University of Technology, Anantapur.
Through this article, candidates will get detailed information about AP ECET including the AP ECET exam template.
AP ECET 2021 Exam Pattern
The AP ECET 2021 exam will be held in the second week of April 2021. All applicants should prefer the AP ECET exam template for better exam preparation, and it will be helpful for applicants as it includes several questions, total duration, scoring system, examination method, etc.
Here are the details of the exam template mentioned below for applicants.
- The number of questions: 200 questions will be asked during the exam.
- Total Points: The complete questionnaire will be 200 points.
- Type of questions: they will be objective type questions (MCQ).
- Language: The questionnaire will be done only in English.
- Duration of the exam: it will be a maximum of 3 hours.
- Scoring scheme: 1 point will be awarded for each correct answer.
There is an Exam Pattern provided for each stream.