JNTU Anantapur runs AP ECET for graduates and Bachelor of Science (Mathematics) holders. Through this entrance test, admission to second-year B.E./B.Tech courses and regular B.E.
Get comprehensive information on AP ECET’s important dates, answers, results, and tips for the 2021 academic year.
AP ECET 2021 Exam Dates
|Notification releases||2nd week of February 2021|
|Application form releases||2nd week of February 2021|
|Application form submission||3rd week of March 2021|
|Last date for submission (with Rs 1000/-)||1st week of April 2021|
|Hall Ticket availability||2nd week of April 2021|
|AP ECET 2021 Exam Date||2nd week of April 2021|
|Preliminary Answer Key||4th week of April 2021|
|The final date for objection||4th week of April 2021|
|Final answer key||4th week of April 2021|
|Declaration of Result||4th week of April 2021|
|Rank card availability||1st week of May 2021|
|Counseling process||2nd week of May 2021|
The application form must be filled out by those who aspire to take various courses in engineering, pharmacy, etc. The application form. The website where the form is available is www.sche.ap.gov.in Before downloading the route; they have to go through different steps.
- The AP ECET 2021 application form will be published on March 5, 2021.
- The AP ECET online application process will be completed in online mode. Applicants can complete their application until June 15, 2021.
- First, go to the home page called APSCHE.
- Applicants must submit the application form before the latest date i.e. June 15, 2021.
- Choose an option as required
- Get the application form by entering important details for registration, such as name, phone number, and email address, and submit it
- Make sure you deliver each content accurately
- You will receive the registration number and password that will be useful to download the admission card.
- Enter others like category, genre, rating, etc.
- You must also attach a signature, passport-size photo, and fingerprint with the documents.
- Before clicking the submit option, you should double-check all the details provided, and after confirmation get the hard copy and keep it until the intake process is complete.