The AP ECET 2021 application form will be published until the second week of February 2021. Jawaharlal Nehru University of Technology, Anantapur is organizing the AP ECET 2021 entrance exam on behalf of the State Council of Higher Education of ‘Andhra Pradesh.
AP ECET 2021 is a state-level entrance exam that is organized for graduates and holders of a Bachelor of Science (Mathematics). This exam is a gateway to enter the B.E./B.Tech and B.Pharmacy side entrance.
In this article, we have mentioned the complete AP ECET 2021 application form information, including the application form, fees, eligibility criteria, exam dates, and how to apply.
AP ECET 2021 Application Form
The AP ECET 2021 application form will be published in the second week of February 2021 and the last date of submission of the application form is June 15, 2021. The application is completed by those who wish to take the desired course.
The form is generated online on the official page. To meet the eligibility criteria, you must read them correctly. Admission will be awarded based on the total scores obtained by students in the AP ECET 2021 entrance exam.
After the declaration of the result, the applicants will participate in the consultation.
We have provided the guidelines for completing the AP ECET 2021 application form. Applicants are encouraged to read all the information carefully before completing their application.
- The AP ECET 2021 application form will be published in the second week of February 2021.
- The authority will publish the AP ECET 2021 application form only in online mode.
- Applicants must apply before the third week of March 2021.
- The AP ECET 2021 application form can be completed until the first week of April 2021 with a late fee of Rs. 1000 / – (+ Rs. 550 / – Registration fee).
- The authority will extend the application date, but applicants must pay the additional fee for a late application form.
- If applicants wish to make corrections, they can do so after completing the application.
- The Aadhar card is a mandatory document to apply for.
- Applicants must prepare their passport size photo and signature in .jpg or .jpeg format with 50 KB for the photograph and 30 KB for the signature to download.
- Applicants should keep their printed version of the application form.
AP ECET 2021 Application Fee
Applicants can pay the application form fee in online or offline mode. The application will only be registered after the AP ECET 2021 application form and the submission of fees.
- Applicants must submit 500 / – for the registration fee.
- The application fee can be paid through AP’s online services (cash) or the payment gateway (credit/debit card or online banking).
AP ECET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The Authority will issue a request for eligible applicants to admit B.E./B.Tech and B.Pharmacy candidates. Before applying, applicants should read all of the AP ECET 2021 eligibility criteria.
Check eligibility below to appear on the entrance exam.
- Nationality: the candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Residential – Applicants must meet local / non-local state requirements set by the AP state government.
- Qualification Exam: Applicants must have a B.Tech / Pharmacy degree from the AP State Board. Those with a three-year Bachelor of Science or its equivalent in Mathematics from the AP state can apply.
- Minimum scores: Must achieve scores of 45% overall for the general category and 40% for the reserved category.
- Applicants appearing: Those studying in their last year/semester of the degree can also apply.
AP ECET 2021 Application Dates
In the table below, the AP ECET exam date, the 2021 entrance exam is given. Applicants should know the dates of various events such as the publication of the notification, the opening of the online application form, the deadline for sending the form without delay and the exam date, etc.
Here, applicants can check all the dates of the different events related to the AP ECET 2021 application.
|Notification releases||2nd week of February 2021|
|Application form releases||2nd week of February 2021|
|Application form submission||3rd week of March 2021|
|Last date for submission (with Rs 1000/-)||1st week of April 2021|
|Hall Ticket availability||2nd week of April 2021|
|AP ECET 2021 Exam Date||2nd week of April 2021|
|Preliminary Answer Key||4th week of April 2021|
|The final date for objection||4th week of April 2021|
|Final answer key||4th week of April 2021|
|Declaration of Result||4th week of April 2021|
|Rank card availability||1st week of May 2021|
|Counseling process||2nd week of May 2021|
How to Apply for AP ECET 2021
Applicants can complete and submit the AP ECET 2021 application form through the online mode on the official portal. To register for the AP ECET 2021 application form, applicants must go through the following points.
Get the steps to apply to AP ECET 2021:
- Navigate to the official website (link will be provided above).
- Click “Apply Online”.
- After that, click on the “Pay Fees” tab and pay the fees.
- Click the “Start Payment” button and you will be redirected to the payment page.
- Select the payment option and click the “Pay” button.
- Upon submitting the application fee, a “Registration ID” will be generated.
- Use the payment identification to complete the request form.
- After payment, applicants can also check their payment status by clicking on the “Know your payment status” tab.
- Now click on the tab “Complete the application (only after payment of fees)”.
- Fill in all the requested details carefully and accurately.
- After that, click the “Save” or “Preview / Submit” button.
- Download the scanned images and click the “Save” button to save the data.
- Applicants can select “Edit and confirm/freeze” as they wish.
- Click on the “Print the application form” option and print it.