ANGRAU Admission 2021 Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University recognized as (ANGRAU). They are the main educational institutes in the country in agricultural and household sciences.
Advances a variety of undergraduate, graduate and doctoral students. programs in many streams. The application form is downloaded from the official website of the university.
ANGRAU 2021 Notification – Result Declaring soon
- 1 ANGRAU 2021 Notification – Result Declaring soon
- 2 ANGRAU 2021 Highlights
- 3 ANGRAU 2021 Important Dates
- 4 ANGRAU Admission 2021 Application Form
- 5 ANGRAU 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 6 ANGRAU 2021 Exam Pattern
- 7 How to Prepare for ANGRAU 2021
- 8 ANGRAU 2021 Admit Card
- 9 ANGRAU 2021 Result
- 10 ANGRAU 2021 Admission/Counselling
ANGRAU 2021 Highlights
|Full form||Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University|
|Courses Offered||UG/PG & Ph.D|
|Address||Administrative Office, Amaravathi Rd, Lam, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh 522034.|
|Vice-Chancellor||V. Damodara Naidu|
ANGRAU 2021 Important Dates
Applicants should check the important dates to apply to ANGRAU 2021:
|Commencement of Online Application Form||29th July 2021|
|Last Date of Submission of Application Form||13th August 2021|
|Last Date of Submission of Application Form with late fee||17th August 2021|
|Application Correction||19th to 20th August 2021|
|Downloading of Hall-Tickets||26th August 2021|
|AGRICET 2021 – Examination||13th September 2021|
|Declaration of Result||November 2021|
ANGRAU Admission 2021 Application Form
The university offers the offline method of the application process for applicants.
The ANGRAU 2021 Admission Application Form can be completed until August 17, 2021 with late fees.
Steps to apply:
- Go to the official university website and connect to the Exams / Results / Admissions tab.
- Go to the PG admission notice for PG and Ph.D courses.
- You will be taken to a new page where you can log in to the application link for the scheduled course.
- Download the form and fill it out carefully.
- Address the form to the university together with DD in support of the controller, ANGRAU payable to GUNTUR.
ANGRAU 2021 Eligibility Criteria
For B.Tech and B.Sc.
|Course Name||Specialization||Seats||Eligibility||Selection Process|
|B.Sc. (Hons)||Agriculture||560||Students must have passed 10+2 examination with subjects: Physical Science and Biological or Natural Science||EAMCET|
|Community Science||83||10+2 examination with Mathematics, Biological/Natural Science and Physical Science||Merit-Based|
|B.Tech.||Food Technology||70||10+2 examination with Mathematics/Biological/Natural Science and Physical Science||EAMCET|
|Agricultural Engineering||110||10+2 examination with Physical Science and Mathematics|
For M.Tech, M.Sc, MBA
|M.Tech||Soil & Water Engineering||4||B.Tech (Agricultural Engineering)/ B.Tech (Food Science & Technology) of four years duration||Entrance Test conducted by the university|
|Agricultural Process & Food Engineering||6|
|Farm Machinery & Power Engineering||4|
|M.Sc.||Agronomy||38||B.Sc. (Ag.)/ Horticulture/ Sericulture/ Forestry/ B.Sc. (CA&BM) of four years duration|
|Genetics & Plant Breeding||38|
|Seed Science & Technology||8|
|Statistics & Mathematics||6|
|Environmental Science and Technology||6||B.Tech (Agricultural Eng.)/B.V.Sc. or B.Sc. (Home Science) or B.Tech Environmental Science & Technology/ Environmental Studies or B.Sc. (Ag.)/ Horticulture/Sericulture/Forestry/B.Sc. (CA&BM) or B.F.Sc. of four years duration.|
|Plant Molecular Biology and Biotechnology||10||B.Sc. (Ag.)/ Horticulture/ Sericulture/ Forestry/ B.Sc. (CA&BM) of four years duration|
|Food Technology||20||B.Tech (Ag. Eng./Dairy)/ B.V.Sc./ B.Tech (Food Science & Tech) or B.Sc. (Home Science)/ B.H.Sc. or B.Sc. (Ag.)/ Horticulture/ Sericulture/ Forestry/ B.Sc. (CA&BM) or B.F.Sc. of four years duration.|
|Food & Nutrition||11||B.H.Sc. or B.Sc. (Home Science) of four years duration|
|Human Development & Family Studies||5|
|Family Resource Management||5|
|Textile and Apparel Designing||5|
|Home Science Extension and Communication Management||3|
|MBA||Agri-business Management||63||B.Sc. (Ag./Horticulture) or B.Tech. (Ag.Engg.) or B.V.Sc. & AH / B.F.Sc. / B.H.Sc. (H.Sc.)/ B.Tech (Dairying)/ B.Tech (Food Processing & Technology) / B.Tech /B.Sc (Food Science & Technology) / B.Sc.(CA&BM) / B.Sc. (Farm Science) / B.Tech (Biochemistry) of 4 years duration||Entrance Test, Group Discussion and Interview|
|Ph.D.||Agronomy||B.Sc. degree in Agriculture and Master’s degree in Agriculture in the discipline concerned with 50% marks or OGPA 3.25/4.00 or 7.50/10.00||On the basis of Entrance Test and Interview|
|Genetics & Plant Breeding|
|Plant Molecular Biology and Biotechnology|
|Food & Nutrition||B.H.Sc. and M.Sc. (Agriculture) in the discipline concerned|
|Human Development & Family Studies|
|Family Resource Management|
|Textile and Apparel Designing|
|Home Science Extension and Communication Management|
ANGRAU 2021 Exam Pattern
The exam will consist of an objective exam with 120 multiple choice questions. The exam will consist of paper and pencil exams.
Therefore, applicants are guided in the preparation of the program by officials to achieve good grades, since all questions will be asked according to the program.
Applicants would be prepared through the ANGRAU established curriculum for degree courses in Agriculture and Seed Technology.
How to Prepare for ANGRAU 2021
Follow the 2021 Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University Prep Tips and Guidelines:
- Before starting the exam preparation, the candidates should gather all the information regarding the official program to know the layout of the questions and topics.
- Candidates must prepare a comprehensive syllabus to prepare for the exam. If you prepare according to the schedule, you will eventually be able to cover all parts of the program.
- Candidates should consider the questions and sample questions from the previous year when studying for the exam. Topics from the previous year will help you become familiar with the types of questions asked on the test.
ANGRAU 2021 Admit Card
ANGRAU 2021 Admission The AGRICET Admission Card was published on August 26, 2021. The Admission Card will be available online and offline on the website.
A list will be published on the official website including a list of candidates and the admission card. Candidates who do not accept their tickets for the pavilion can download from the University website and attend the test.
A copy of the room ticket is made available to applicants to get an idea of what the admission card looks like.
Steps to download the Admit Card
- The admit card will be made available on the website.
- Enter Application Number, Password, and other necessary details.
- Download the admit card.
- Take printouts of the admit card
- Give it during the admission process.
ANGRAU 2021 Result
ANGRAU Admission 2021 AGRICET The result will be declared shortly. The list of merits will be published on the official website of the university. Candidates who have actually qualified for the exam pretend to be familiar with the advisory date through the University website.
Steps to download the Result
- Go and find the official site of the university.
- Provide for obligatory info such as Application No, Date of Birth or Roll No.
- Click on the submit button.
- The result of the applicant will be presented.
- Applicants must save the print of the result for later use.
ANGRAU 2021 Admission/Counselling
Applicants are chosen for UG courses with the exception of a B.Sc. (Community Science) based on your completion in EAMCET, which is conducted annually by the Department of Higher Education of the Government of Andhra Pradesh. For graduate programs, the university organizes an entrance exam.
For the MBA, candidates are nominated on the entrance exam, group discussion and interview accounts. For the PhD, admission is through a university entrance test and interview accounts.