The Amity University 2020 application form for UG / PG courses as of the last date has been extended until December 7, 2020, for the Noida campus and is completed until December 7, 2020, for other campuses. Amity University is a self-funded university located in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. This university has private universities and educational institutes in India and abroad like Abu Dhabi, Dubai, London, etc. Based on the national entrance exam, admission will be offered to applicants.
The NAAC accredits it with an “A” rating in 2012. This university offers various undergraduate and graduate programs in the areas of engineering, law, and medicine to forensic science, animation, and anthropology. There are different campuses at Amity University that allow the admission of applicants to various programs.
From this article, applicants will get detailed information about admission to Amity University such as important dates, application, eligibility and admission procedure, etc.
Amity University 2020 Notification – Application Fill Till 7th Dec.
- 1 Amity University 2020 Notification – Application Fill Till 7th Dec.
- 2 Amity University Admission 2020 Quick Links
- 3 Amity University Highlights
- 4 Amity University Admission Important Dates 2020
- 5 Amity University Application Form 2020
- 6 Amity University Admission 2021
- 7 Amity University Merit List 2020
- 8 Amity University Counseling 2020
- 9 Amity University Admission Procedure 2020
- 10 Documents to Carry for Counseling
The Amity University 2020 application form for UG / PG Last Date courses has been extended until December 7, 2020, for Noida Campus & Fill until December 7, 2020, for other campuses. Click Here to Check Application Details.
The Amity University 2021 notification will be published in November 2020. Click Here to Check 2021 Exam Details.
Amity University Admission 2020 Quick Links
|Important Dates||Click Here|
|Application/Registration (Started)||Click Here|
|Counseling/ Admission Procedure||Click Here|
Amity University Highlights
|Exam Name||Amity University|
|Exam Types||UG Level, PG Level|
|Exam Level||University Level|
|Courses Offered||All UG, PG Courses|
|Conducting Body||Amity University|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Exam Mode||Online (OBT)|
|Exam Date||To be Announced|
|Exam Duration||03 Hours|
|Helpline||Tel: 0120-2445252 / 4713600|
|Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org|
Amity University Admission Important Dates 2020
Important Amity University admission dates are mentioned below for applicants, and they should be verified.
|Application Released||18th November 2019|
|Application Form Last Date||7th December 2020 for Noida Campus|
|Application Last Date||7th December 2020 for Other Campus|
|Date of Entrance||To be Announced|
|Declaration of Result||To be Announced|
Amity University Application Form 2020
The Amity University application form is available on the website, and these applicants are interested and eligible for admission to the various programs of this university; They can complete the application form in online and offline mode.
The Amity University UG and PG course application forms have been made available to applicants. The procedure for completing the application form is mentioned below.
Applicants must first go to the official website of Amity University.
- Applicants will receive the Apply Online link and must click on it.
- They should have to enter their registration details, and after registering, they should fill out the application form with all the correct and complete details.
- Applicants must upload their 3.5 X 4.5 dimensionally scanned passport size photo in JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF, and BMP format.
- After that, applicants must pay the application fee.
Applicants can download the application form from the official website of Amity University.
- They should have to remove the print from the application form and paste the recent passport size color photograph and submit it along with a photocopy of the Class X grade sheet at the respective campus.
- They need to pay the application fee by submitting a DD of Rs 1,100 in favor of the “Friendship Form” payable in New Delhi or paying online by debit/credit card.
The Amity University application fee is Rs. 1100 / -. Applicants can make the application payment through online mode using a credit/debit card. Applicants can pay the application fee via offline mode using DD in favor of the “friendship form” payable in New Delhi. Applicants can also purchase the application form at any of Amity’s designated campuses.
Amity University Admission 2021
Admission to Amity University 2021 will offer applicants various undergraduate and graduate courses in multiple streams, as well as Master’s and Ph.D. courses at its Noida campus based on Computer Testing (CBT) led by Pearson VHU. The Amity University 2021 application form will be released from the fourth week of November 2020 to the last week of May 2021.
Courses Offered through Amity University
Amity University offers various courses for applicants, and the courses are
- UG Programs: B. Arch, B.Com, B.Pharma, B.Sc, B.Tech, BBA, BCA, Diploma, and Integrated / Dual Diploma programs.
- PG programs: LLM, M.Arch, M.Com, M.Ed, M.Pharma, M.Sc, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, PG Diploma, Ph.D., etc.
Amity University Eligibility Criteria
These candidates will complete the UG and PG application form; they should have to verify their eligibility criteria. Details of the eligibility criteria are provided below.
For Under Graduate Course
- Applicants must be rated 10 + 2 with at least 60% total points to be considered for admission.
- They must be qualified in global subjects such as physical education / fine arts / performing arts / vocational/unwritten subjects that will only be considered for the respective disciplines.
For Post Graduate Course
- Applicants must be qualified for a bachelor’s degree with a minimum total of 50% to be admitted to a graduate program.
- Seniors can also apply for admission.
Amity University Merit List 2020
These candidates will have qualified scores on the entrance examination or qualification examination; will be shortlisted on the list of merits. Candidates who appeared can verify their name provided on the merit list. Candidates on the merit list will be summoned for the counseling session or personal interview.
Amity University Counseling 2020
Amity University conducts the counseling session to allow admission of applicants to various undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs in various fields. These candidates will be shortlisted on the merit list based on their exam scores; they will receive notification of the council details by email and calls
Successful applicants must be present at the counseling center with all relevant documents, score sheets from a qualifying exam, an admission card, and a passport-size photograph. At the counseling center, applicants are required to complete their electives, and admission will be provided to applicants based on selection and qualification scores.
Amity University Admission Procedure 2020
Applicants will be admitted to their budding Amity University programs by following the admissions procedure mentioned below.
- Interested and eligible applicants can complete the application form online and offline by visiting the official website.
- After completing the application form, applicants will be selected from the merit list based on their grades obtained in the entrance examination and the qualification examination.
- Selected candidates will proceed to the next admission procedure based on qualification scores, and admission will be final after completing the election and verifying documents.
Documents to Carry for Counseling
Candidates should have to carry the required documents at the counseling center for verification and documents are
- Original counseling letter
- Original Admit card
- Bank draft made as per the guidelines mentioned by the university
- Certificates of 10th & 12th class
- Scorecard (if applicable)
- Original degree/provisional certificate (if the candidate is appearing)
- Community certificate (SC/ST/OBC/Other) signed by the authorized authority
- Medical documents (if any)
- 4-6 Passport size photographs.