This Graduate Aptitude Test (UGAT) is a standardized test administered by AIMA annually to show applicants for various undergraduate programs like Integrated MBA (IMBA), BBA, BCA, BHM, B.Com, etc. Complete data and candidate scores are provided to the institutions / colleges / universities indicated by the applicants.
Those responsible for this exam will also send the individual copy of the score card or the result of the UGAT 2021 to the candidate registered at the address. The candidate can check his UGAT 2021 result through the online mode by accessing the official website.
AIMA UGAT 2021 Result – Declared
AIMA UGAT 2021 Result
The UGAT result was published by All India Management Admission (AIMA) on Aug 2, 2021. Applicant can check the UGAT 2021 entrance exam result in terms of overall merit – rank obtained by them.
AIMA will send the UGAT 2021 scores to the five participating institutes for each candidate.
How to Check the UGAT 2021 Result
If candidates took this UGAT 2021 exam, they can view their results both online and offline.
The result of UGAT 2021 is accepted by hundreds of institutions. The candidate who scored well for the UGAT 2021 exam can only face the result of it individually. The list of institutes participating in AIMA UGAT is provided below and admission to these would be based on the result of UGAT 2021.
Below are some points that show the candidate how he can verify his UGAT 2021 result.
- First, the candidate must search the official AIMA website.
- Then the candidate finds the link to the UGAT 2021 result.
- After that, click on this link and start filling in some candidate details on this page.
- After you have filled in all the candidate details like the registration number and the registration form number.
- Then submit these details by clicking the Submit button that will appear on the page.
- In the latter, the result of UGAT 2021 will be displayed on your screen.
- Save this result and print it for later use.
Details mentioned in UGAT 2021 Result.
Candidate personal data: the score contains the student’s personal data such as name, first name, address, reserved or unreserved category.
Exam details, such as exam name, exam date and time.
The scores obtained in each section are also available on the UGAT dashboard.
AIMA UGAT 2021 Rank List
The awarding of all courses upon completion of the exam that follows the AIMA UGAT Merit List 2021 is organized by the All India Management Association.
At this point, some of the factors that inspire the authority’s merit list have been defined.
- The number of students will appear for the entrance exam.
- Marks awarded by the candidates.
- The level of difficulty of the exam.
- Cutting trends from previous years
- Admission of candidates to all university courses.
- Place reservation according to the university’s reservation policy.
Important Points of Result
- The announcement of the results is then the accommodation of the merit list, then the AIMA UGAT 2021 counseling procedure begins.
- Only candidates who sit for the AIMA UGAT 2021 exam are qualified to sit for the board.
- Standardization of scores is a procedure to confirm that students do not benefit or have many disadvantages for the test they decide on.
- The normalization of the score is fixed by the following formula:
- (Candidate Scores / Best Scores) X Maximum Scores
AIMA UGAT 2021 Cut-Off
AIMA UGAT 2021 Cut Off are the minimum scores that any participant must obtain to be selected for the selection process.
Indicated below are some of the factors affecting AIMA UGAT 2021 Cut off that applicants can check:
- Number of candidates registered for AIMA UGAT 2021
- Number of candidates appearing in AIMA UGAT 2021
- The difficulty level of question paper
- Availability of seats in course
- Marking scheme
- The performance level of candidates
AIMA UGAT 2021 Counselling
The candidate who manages to secure his name on the final list of merits of AIMA UGAT 2021 will be eligible for the counseling procedure. Places will be rationed by the exam expert due to the candidates’ ranking on the merit list.