Through this exam, applicants can enter a bachelor’s degree in agriculture, seed technology, and organic farming. AGRICET is a college / state entrance examination conducted annually by the authority of Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University.
Applicants can read this article to learn more about AGRICET 2021, including the application form, exam dates, eligibility criteria, how to apply, etc.
AGRICET 2020 Application Form – till 17th Aug.
AGRICET 2021 Application Form
Applicants can view the details of the application form we mentioned below:
- The university will publish the AGRICET 2021 application form on the official online site http://www.agricet.com/.
- Before applying, please read the full AGRICET 2021 application process.
- The AGRICET 2021 application form was published on July 39, 2021.
- The AGRICET 2021 application form can be completed until August 13, 2021.
- Applicants must record the required information carefully and accurately.
- Submit the necessary details and required documents to register for AGRICET 2021.
- Applicants applying will be required to pay an application fee of Rs 500 (general category) and
- Applicants belonging to the SC, ST and PH categories will be required to submit Rs 250 as a form fee.
AGRICET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants should verify the following details regarding the AGRICET 2021 eligibility criteria:
- Nationality: Applicants for Indian nationality are eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed from ANGRAU / PJTSAU the 2 years Diploma of Agriculture or Seed Technology.
- Introduce yourself: Candidates taking the final year of the agricultural diploma exam are also eligible.
- Age Limit: Candidates wishing to apply must be between seventeen and twenty-two years old (3% flexibility will be given to the reserved category and 5% flexibility to the candidate’s PH category) to apply.
AGRICET 2021 Application Dates
Here candidates can check the important dates of AGRICET 2021 in below table:
|Commencement of submission of Online application form||29th July 2021|
|Last date of submission of Online application form (without late fee)||13th August 2021|
|Last date of submission of application form with late fee||17th August 2021|
|Edit option of online application data already submitted by the candidate||19th – 20th Aug 2021|
|Downloading of Hall-Tickets||26th -30th Aug 2021|
|AGRICET 2021 – Examination||13th September 2021|
How to Apply AGRICET 2021
Here we have mentioned the complete procedure to request the AGRICET 2021 application form:
- The AGRICET 2021 application form has been published, please submit an application by the October 2021 deadline.
- The applicator should complete the application according to their preferences online or offline.
- Applicants must enter details such as name, parent’s name, gender, Aadhaar cards, date of birth, cell phone number, etc.
- Provide documents like scores, diplomas, qualification and certificate details, etc.
- After that, pay the administration fee with a credit card / debit card / net banking or cash / money order.
- Please keep the printed copy of the completed application form for future use.
Send DD in below address:
Office of the Associate Director of Research,
Regional Agricultural Research Station,
Tirupati – 517502.