The Amrita Engineering Entrance Exam (AEEE) is a national entrance test. Many candidates can take this exam to gain admission to Amrita University and complete their engineering courses. B.Tech courses will be taught at different campuses in Bengaluru.
Most of the complete information on AEEE has been provided in this article for applicants, so those who are interested can check from here what included AEEE’s advice, consultation schedule, procedure, etc.
AEEE 2021 Counseling
- 1 AEEE 2021 Counseling
- 2 AEEE Counseling Schedule
- 3 AEEE 2021 Counseling Call Letter
- 4 The Procedure of AEEE 2021 Counseling
- 5 Required Documents for AEEE Counseling
- 6 AEEE 2021 Previous Year Fee Structure
- 7 B.Tech Fee Structure for the Academic Year
- 8 B.Tech Hostel Fee for the Academic Year
- 9 One time Counseling charge for the Academic year
The AEEE counseling process is the most important for applicants, as during this session they will be selected for admission to Amrita University based on their qualifications and seat availability.
The counseling process will begin in June and all applicants should be ready for this session.
These applicants will get the highest scores, they will be called for advice through the advising authority. In the advisory call letter, the advisory schedule for applicants will also be attached.
AEEE Counseling Schedule
These candidates are selected for the council, they will be able to attend this process, and here is the council calendar was given by category.
|Registration starts from||November 2021|
|Last date for registration||1st week of April 2021|
|Slot booking for CBT||2nd week of April 2021|
|Availability of admit card||2nd week of April 2021|
|CBT (computer-based) exam date||4th week of April 2021|
|PBT pen and paper-based) exam date||4th week of April 2021|
|Declaration of result||1st week of May 2021|
|Counseling begins from||The month of May 2021|
AEEE 2021 Counseling Call Letter
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeeth University will publish the appeal letter in May for candidates to attend the council and can download it from the official website of Amrita University.
Here are the steps applicants followed to download the inquiry letter.
- Applicants must visit the official website of the AEEE.
- After that, they must enter the AEEE registration number and date of birth.
- After entering this information, applicants must click the “Download” button.
- Then it will show the applicant’s call letter.
- Applicants should download and transport it safely for future reference.
The Procedure of AEEE 2021 Counseling
There is the counseling procedure that is given to this candidate, who is selected to attend this counseling procedure for admission to Amrita University.
Here are the simple steps applicants must follow.
- All selected applicants must carry six copies of the photograph and the size would be 3.5 x 4.5 cm at the time of consultation.
- For counseling, candidates must bring their admit card for retention in which their admission card will be duly signed by the supervisor and this will be until the counseling is completed.
- Before joining the board, applicants must verify their eligibility for admission based on their age and +2 points.
- These applicants will not be considered eligible for counseling; they would be removed from the counseling process.
- Applicants must have passed exam 12 with good grades from the recognized university, to be eligible for vacancies on Amrita University campuses.
- The maximum admission will be from any state to provide admission to applicants to secure.
- Applicants must have obtained the maximum scores of standard 10 and 12 because depending on the availability of places and the stock market.
- Applicants must be present at the time of counseling and their parents/guardians must also accompany applicants.
Required Documents for AEEE Counseling
The candidates have to bring that all the required documents, which have mentioned below and it is necessary for all candidates.
- 10th class certificate as a proof of date of birth
- To prove eligibility regarding marks, candidates are required to produce a marks statement of class XII.
- Hall tickets of class XII Examination & AEEE 2021.
- Transfer certificate from the school last attended as proof of the ‘State’ where he/she studied ’Plus Two’
- Community certificate (in case of SC/ST)
- Other testimonials as specified in the call letter.
AEEE 2021 Previous Year Fee Structure
The fee structure of AEEE has given for candidates and they can check from here
B.Tech Fee Structure for the Academic Year
|Caution Deposit||One time||10,000||10,000||10,000||10,000|
B.Tech Hostel Fee for the Academic Year
|Room Rent + Establishment Charges||Annual||24,000||31,000||36,000||36,000|
One time Counseling charge for the Academic year
|Counseling Charge (Non-Refundable)||10,000||10,000||10,000||10,000|