ACET 2021 is underway to offer admission to actuarial programs at Indian institutions and universities. ACET is organized by IAI (Actuaries Institutes of India) every year.
Students who qualify for the entrance test will be admitted to the IAI. The details of ACET 2021 are provided here in this article, such as important date, eligibility, exam template, schedule, admission card, answer key, result, and suggestion.
ACET 2021 Notification – Jan. Session Admit Card Released
- 1 ACET 2021 Notification – Jan. Session Admit Card Released
- 2 ACET 2021 Quick Links
- 3 ACET 2021 Highlights
- 4 ACET 2021 Exam Date
- 5 ACET 2021 Application Form
- 6 ACET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 7 ACET 2021 Exam Pattern
- 8 ACET 2021 Syllabus
- 9 ACET 2021 Preparation Tips
- 10 ACET 2021 Admit card
- 11 ACET 2021 Result
- 12 ACET 2021 Cut Off
- 13 ACET 2021 Admission Procedure
ACET 2021 Quick Links
|Notification (Released)||Click Here|
|Important Dates (Announced)||Click Here|
|Application/Registration (Started)||Click Here|
|Fees Structure||Click Here|
|How to Apply||Click Here|
|Admit Card/Hall Ticket (Available)||Click Here|
|Answer key||Click Here|
|Counseling/Admission Procedure||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Preparation (Started)||Click Here|
|Passing criteria||Click Here|
ACET 2021 Highlights
|Full-Form||Actuarial Common Entrance Test|
|Exam Types||UG & PG Level|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Courses Offered||Actuaries courses|
|Conducting Body||IAI (Institute of Actuaries of India).|
|Exam Mode||Online (CBT)|
|Exam Date (Out)||9th January 2021 (Jan. Session)|
|May 2021 (May Session)|
|Exam Duration||03 Hours|
|Helpline||+91 – 22 – 62433333|
ACET 2021 Exam Date
Get details of the dates of the ACET 2021 exams here. Students can view the details of the ACET 2021 exam dates for the February and June sessions in these sections.
For January Session:
|Events||Dates 2021 (Announced)|
|Starting of Online registration||23rd October 2020|
|Last date to apply||8th December 2020|
|Release of admit card||24th December 2020|
|ACET Exam||9th January 2021|
|Declaration of result||16th January 2021|
|Last date for membership admission for candidates who want to appear for January 2021 examination||4th week of January 2021|
For June Session:
|Events||Dates 2021 (Tentative)|
|Starting of Online registration||February 2021|
|Last date for registration||Last week of April 2021|
|Admit card releases||May 2021|
|ACET exam||3rd week of June 2021|
|Declaration of result||1st week of July 2021|
|Last date for membership admission for candidates who want to appear for December 2021 examination||August 2021|
ACET 2021 Application Form
The details of the ACET 2021 application form are provided here for all students. Details of the ACET 2021 application form and how to complete the ACET 2021 application form are available here.
- The application form for ACET 2021 will be published via online mode.
- For the January session: The ACET 2021 application form was published on October 23, 2020.
- The application form for the January session of ACET 2021 can be completed until December 8, 2020.
- Students must correctly and carefully complete the ACET 2021 application form.
- Students signed up with a valid mobile phone number and email address by completing the ACET 2021 application form.
- The candidate must upload the scanned images of recent photographs in passport format and the signature with the
- For the June session: the ACET 2021 application form will be published in February 2021.
- The ACET 2021 application form can be completed until April 2021.
- Once the ACET 2021 application form, you must take the printout of the confirmation page.
ACET 2021 Application Fee
Get details of the ACET 2021 application fee here. Students should know the details of the ACET 2021 application fee.
- The ACET 2021 application fee must be paid through online mode.
- The ACET 2021 application fee must be paid via Net BANKING / Credit and debit card only.
- The application fee for ACET 2021 is 3,000 rupees.
ACET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Here we mention the details of the ACET 2021 eligibility criteria and the student must know the ACET 2021 eligibility criteria before meeting the ACET 2021 eligibility criteria.
- Grade: The student must have passed the twelfth standard of any recognized board.
- Other qualifications: Engineering, CA, Graduate, CS graduate students with a degree in mathematics will also be eligible to present at ACET 2021.
- Age limit: there is no age limit.
- Eligible subjects: the student must have English as a compulsory subject in the 12th standard.
- Students Appearing: Students appearing in the final year of the grading exam are also eligible.
ACET 2021 Exam Pattern
The ACET 2021 exam template is provided here for all students. The ACET 2021 exam template is provided here for all students, which will help applicants to get good grades on the entrance test.
- Exam Mode: The exam will be organized through the online mode.
- Sections: There will be two sections in the ACET entrance test. Section 1: Mathematics, data interpretation, and statics. Section 2: Logical reasoning and English.
- Exam duration: The work will be 3 hours (180 minutes).
- Question Types: The document will be based on the Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) format.
- Scoring scheme: There are different scoring schemes for different questions.
- Negative rating: for a question with 1 point, 0.5 points will be deducted. For 2-point questions, 1 point will be deducted. For questions with 3 points, 1.5 points will be deducted.
Here we mention the details of the number of questions, the scoring system, and the negative score.
|No. of questions||Marking (for the correct answer)||Negative Marking|
ACET 2021 Syllabus
Find here the details of the ACET 2021 study program, the ACET 2021 study program is provided here for all applicants. The ACET 2021 study program will be published through online mode, the ACET 2021 study program will be declared on the official website
The ACET 2021 program will be based on various subjects such as data interpretation, English, mathematics, statics, and logical reasoning.
- Mathematics: Notation and standard functions, Algebra, Vectors, Integration, Numerical methods, Differentiation, Matrices, etc.
- Statistics: Discrete random variables and distributions, continuous random variables and distributions, permutations and combinations, data types, measures of location and spread, probabilities, correlation, and regression, etc.
- Data interpretation: cases, tables, column charts, line charts, bar charts, pie charts, Venn diagrams, etc.
- English: Sentence correction, vocabulary based, fill in the blanks, Cloze passage, use of English grammar, verbal reasoning, etc.
- Logical reasoning: clocks, series of numbers and letters, cubes, calendars, blood relatives, and much more.
ACET 2021 Preparation Tips
Students should know all the details of the ACET 2021 preparation tips. The ACET 2021 preparation tips will help students to get good grades on the entrance test.
- Students should know all the details of the program and the exam template.
- Take the online and offline mock test to help you understand the readiness standard and, if necessary, make changes.
- Solve the sample topics and quizzes from the previous year to gain confidence in the exam.
- Study with a good source of study materials and online sources to better prepare yourself.
- Make the right schedule and stick with it regularly.
- Exercise and eat a regular diet.
- Do mediation and yoga to keep fit.
ACET 2021 Admit card
Get ACET 2021 Admission Card details here The ACET 2021 Admission Card will be launched through online mode. The ACET 2021 admission card will contain all the exam instructions and the candidate’s details.
The ACET 2021 admission card was published on December 24, 2020, for the January session. The ACET 2021 admission card will be available on the official website. Students should note that the ACET 2021 admission card can be downloaded by entering their login details on the official website.
Students must bring the ACET 2021 admission card with valid proof of identity on the day of the exam for verification. The ACET 2021 admission card for the second session will be published in May 2021.
ACET 2021 Result
The result of ACET 2021 will be declared through the online mode. The ACET 2021 result will contain the student’s grades. The result of ACET 2021 will be declared on the official website.
The result of ACET 2021 will be declared on January 16, 2021, for the January session and the result of ACET 2021 for the June session will be declared in June 2021. Applicants can download by entering their username and password that they created at the time of recording.
The result of ACET 2021 will be published in PDF format. Students are asked to take the printout of the ACET 2021 result for future reference. The ACET 2021 result will only be valid for 3 years from the date of the declaration.
ACET 2021 Cut Off
Get the details of the ACET 2021 denomination here. The ACET 2021 denomination will be declared through online mode. The ACET 2021 cutoff will be declared after the declaration of the result.
Students must qualify for the entrance test by obtaining the minimum ACET 2021 Cut Off invitation after the admissions process. The ACET 2021 threshold is 50% based on the trend of the threshold from the previous year.
The authority will not publish the separate cut list on the different websites for the different categories. Applicants who meet the ACET 2021 threshold will need to continue the counseling process.
ACET 2021 Admission Procedure
Get the details of the ACET 2021 admission procedure here. The ACET 2021 admission procedure will be based on cut-off scores. Students must register as student members after qualifying for the ACET 2021 entrance test.
Students must submit original documents for verification. Documents should be sent to the address below.
Institute of Actuaries of India,
302, Indian Globe Chambers, 142, Fort Street,
Off DN Road, Near CST (VT) Station, Mumbai – 400001.
Once the student is shortlisted, they will be eligible for the admission process by the authority.
Applicants must visit the official website and register as a student membership form using their username and password. Students must pay fees at the time of admission.